• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grayson Allen To Return His Senior Season

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how can Grayson Allen hurt Coach K's reputation? K has a legacy of the most ever college basketball wins, two gold medals, he still is recruiting at the highest level, and he will be in the hunt for another title next season regardless of who stays or goes. Seriously? How has he damaged Coach K's reputation?

How could one guy hurt Joe Paterno's reputation (he had the most ever college football wins)? Give Grayson another year and who knows how much damage he could do.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could one guy hurt Joe Paterno's reputation (he had the most ever college football wins)? Give Grayson another year and who knows how much damage he could do.

Tripping isn't even in the same spectrum as ass fucking kids in a shower and covering it up. When it's on the same level get back to me.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tripping isn't even in the same spectrum as ass fucking kids in a shower and covering it up. When it's on the same level get back to me.

I'm just saying that one guy can ruin a legend's reputation. I'm not saying Grayson will do the same thing to coach K, but if anyone can, this might be the guy. Probably not,

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, No, I really could give a shit less about what you want.

You could? How much more could you?

You meant "couldn't", genius.

But no, no, gosh he's a great kid, us non-dookies just dont know him like dookies do

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could? How much more could you?

You meant "couldn't", genius.

But no, no, gosh he's a great kid, us non-dookies just dont know him like dookies do

Haters gonna hate. It makes him no lesser or greater an idiot you want him to be. And no, it's just like I said it. I could give a shit less Mr Wizard.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate. It makes him no lesser or greater an idiot you want him to be. And no, it's just like I said it. I could give a shit less Mr Wizard.

Who said he was an "idiot"? I'm sure he's quite bright, he's at dook, after all. But it doesnt make him any less of a punkass bitch on the court when things dont come easy for him.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he was an "idiot"? I'm sure he's quite bright, he's at dook, after all. But it doesnt make him any less of a punkass bitch on the court when things dont come easy for him.

Dirtbag, punkass bitch, little shit, idiot, what's the difference? Like I said, trolling haters gonna hate.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirtbag, punkass bitch, little shit, idiot, what's the difference? Like I said, trolling haters gonna hate.

Hate what? That a shithead punk plays on some basketball team?? Yeah maaaan, I sooo hate it. Grrrr!!

:L

Lets just hope he grows up and represents his school and team properly this season.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate what? That a shithead punk plays on some basketball team?? Yeah maaaan, I sooo hate it. Grrrr!!

:L

Lets just hope he grows up and represents his school and team properly this season.

LOL, you don't hate Dook? He's an Academic All-American. I guess he's smart enough to figure it out at age 21. In the meantime you worry about Cincinnati and Dayton or some shit school from Ohio getting into a post season tournament. Duke fans will worry enough about what Grayson Allen does or doesn't do to himself.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get what you are saying but JoePa did a heck of a lot more to "cover" it up than Coach K did. Plus as we all know what Sandusky and JoePa did was a million times worse that a trip.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you don't hate Dook? He's an Academic All-American. I guess he's smart enough to figure it out at age 21. In the meantime you worry about Cincinnati and Dayton or some shit school from Ohio getting into a post season tournament. Duke fans will worry enough about what Grayson Allen does or doesn't do to himself.

No, i dont hate dook. Matter of fact, I always pull for them over UNC. Thats why I dont like this kid, he's the antithesis of what your coach teaches. And I'll "worry about" whatever I please, whenever I please, but thanks for lookin' out, dook boy.

CuYCTjc.gif

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, i dont hate dook. Matter of fact, I always pull for them over UNC. Thats why I dont like this kid, he's the antithesis of what your coach teaches. And I'll "worry about" whatever I please, whenever I please, but thanks for lookin' out, dook boy.

CuYCTjc.gif

LOL, you don't have to like this kid. But calling him names and hating Dook plays into the narrative whether you want it to or not. He made mistakes and he paid for them much more than anything Coach K could strip him of or benching him. He lost millions of $$$$ from his actions. I'd say he's learned from them. That's why he's coming back for his degree and his senior season.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you don't have to like this kid. But calling him names and hating Dook plays into the narrative whether you want it to or not. He made mistakes and he paid for them much more than anything Coach K could strip him of or benching him. He lost millions of $$$$ from his actions. I'd say he's learned from them. That's why he's coming back for his degree and his senior season.

Yeah THAT'S why he's sticking around for senior year, what with him throwing away his status as a top-5 lottery pick and all:dhd:

Give it a rest.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are saying but JoePa did a heck of a lot more to "cover" it up than Coach K did. Plus as we all know what Sandusky and JoePa did was a million times worse that a trip.

I agree 100%. But Grayson seems to be a loose cannon. Having him back may or may not be a bad thing, but if he keeps tripping people, and coach K does nothing, people will notice.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. But Grayson seems to be a loose cannon. Having him back may or may not be a bad thing, but if he keeps tripping people, and coach K does nothing, people will notice.

I will agree that Coach K didn't handle the situation very well. One game (indefinite) suspension was pointless. But I think he finally has figured out to keep his emotions in check... Coach K is already under the microscope from all the Duke haters even without the tripping incidents and he was long before it

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that Coach K didn't handle the situation very well. One game (indefinite) suspension was pointless. But I think he finally has figured out to keep his emotions in check... Coach K is already under the microscope from all the Duke haters even without the tripping incidents and he was long before it

I hope so.