• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grayson Allen To Return His Senior Season

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the dirtbag

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he done enough damage to the school's and the coach's reputation?

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke fans are tripping all over themselves in excitement, I see.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he done enough damage to the school's and the coach's reputation?

Duke is a world class university while K is a 5-Time Title winner and HOF coach. No basketball player he coaches will ever tarnish that legacy. No matter how much the media wants to demonize a kid.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke is a world class university while K is a 5-Time Title winner and HOF coach. No basketball player he coaches will ever tarnish that legacy. No matter how much the media wants to demonize a kid.

"Demonize"?

Stop hanging off that little shit's nuts

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The kid demonized himself. And if you don't think his actions reflected negatively on the team, you weren't paying attention.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid demonized himself. And if you don't think his actions reflected negatively on the team, you weren't paying attention.

I never said anything to the contrary. You said "reputation" of Duke University and Coach K, or did you forget? He hurt himself and the team. It was handled internally while the media blitzed a shit storm. If tripping is anything like a lying hoax and having the coach present a game ball to give to the dead girlfriend on national TV that was a lie, then I guess so.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Demonize"?

Stop hanging off that little shit's nuts

How am I hanging on this kid's nuts. You're the one trolling on a Duke board. You at least don't have to worry about Cincy or Dayton ever having a player picked pre-season POY and falling in a spiral from his own bone headed mistakes.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything to the contrary. You said "reputation" of Duke University and Coach K, or did you forget? He hurt himself and the team. It was handled internally while the media blitzed a shit storm. If tripping is anything like a lying hoax and having the coach present a game ball to give to the dead girlfriend on national TV that was a lie, then I guess so.

I absolutely think it affected the reputation of coach K. You may be too close to it to see it, but the Chicago area sports shows made a huge deal about it.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely think it affected the reputation of coach K. You may be too close to it to see it, but the Chicago area sports shows made a huge deal about it.

Dude, every sports writer and disc jockey who has a voice run their mouths about Coach K. No, I'm used to hearing all that crap from Carolina fans. They have 18 years of academic fraud, yet that isn't anywhere as close to cheating like that Grayson Allen kid at Duke. Why, he's such a dirty bastard that he was Pre-season POY and fell out of the first round of NBA draftees because he tripped three kids in two separate seasons. He's down right damn evil, right? I've heard all that shit and more. No, a HOF coach who has won more games than any other coach in college basketball history won't be touched by anything Grayson Allen does.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, every sports writer and disc jockey who has a voice run their mouths about Coach K. No, I'm used to hearing all that crap from Carolina fans. They have 18 years of academic fraud, yet that isn't anywhere as close to cheating like that Grayson Allen kid at Duke. Why, he's such a dirty bastard that he was Pre-season POY and fell out of the first round of NBA draftees because he tripped three kids in two separate seasons. He's down right damn evil, right? I've heard all that shit and more. No, a HOF coach who has won more games than any other coach in college basketball history won't be touched by anything Grayson Allen does.

Whatever you say. I can just say that the conversation out here was why coach K was doing nothing about this guy. Evidently that wasn't the conversation in the Carolinas. This is understandable, there is always a tendency to protect your guys. Both the coach and the players.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little surprised that Allen is staying, with Kennard out I figured that might have pulled him too. Then again, I don't think he would have gone round 1 so might as well continue and finish his education at such a prestigious institution

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say. I can just say that the conversation out here was why coach K was doing nothing about this guy. Evidently that wasn't the conversation in the Carolinas. This is understandable, there is always a tendency to protect your guys. Both the coach and the players.

Exactly how can Grayson Allen hurt Coach K's reputation? K has a legacy of the most ever college basketball wins, two gold medals, he still is recruiting at the highest level, and he will be in the hunt for another title next season regardless of who stays or goes. Seriously? How has he damaged Coach K's reputation?