• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Grab the coffee, the Rangers start a west coast stretch in Anaheim - Apr 11-13

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is fixed because Dyson isn't the closer anymore. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, I said that it is unlikely we would win the series based on how the team and the bullpen was playing lately. I'm glad the bullpen has done better and that we won the series. You can't have it both ways tho, if you're going to give me shit when I'm wrong at least admit when I'm right. Like with the blue Jays in the playoffs last year. I said that was the one team that we didn't want to face and got burned for saying it, we drew the jays, and got destroyed.

The team had been playin. Plenty well to win the next two. It's just the bullpen that imploded. You post negative bullshit so you can say, "I told you so" if things don't go right. You're no claravoyant. You got burned for whining and moaning like a bitch about the Jays. Not because we disagreed with you about whether they'd beat us or not. How bout you just try a little positivity for a few weeks and knock this act off?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is fixed because Dyson isn't the closer anymore. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension, I said that it is unlikely we would win the series based on how the team and the bullpen was playing lately. I'm glad the bullpen has done better and that we won the series. You can't have it both ways tho, if you're going to give me shit when I'm wrong at least admit when I'm right. Like with the blue Jays in the playoffs last year. I said that was the one team that we didn't want to face and got burned for saying it, we drew the jays, and got destroyed.
See #520.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure do love this 2011 style offense they have going. Fuck the Angels!

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Mariners series coming up, I was thinking that the Angels probably hate Nomar Mazara just as much as we all hate Kyle Seager.