• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gotham

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why they'd send him to Ras.

That only makes him more dangerous and more likely to survive and overthrow the clone. Which again, is a horribly stupid idea to begin with.

I thought that was the point, everyone has to metaphorically beat themselves. I cant see the clone surviving and becoming the real bruce. It already seemed like Alfred was a little unsure.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they certainly are trying to make us think he is currently a prisoner of Ra's...

I hope not... Kind of tired of the adaptations where Ra's is bruce's teacher... He is not supposed to be!!! just because the Nolan movies took so many liabilities that it almost ruined the Batman universe, doesn't mean that has to be the new in thing...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok just catching up on this season now that Arrow and Flash are done....this is finally having some good episodes.

But man Gotham hasn't been good since S1, so I'm expecting a bad finish.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least they did not run 2 episodes with a villian again and kill them off just to have them come back. Penguin was shot in the chest for christs sake. I think the interesting part is will Alfred know the guy that is coming to train bruce, will they go thru his training next season or will they move it ahead two years. I mean you figure Gordon will stay in this state to take out the captain at least right? but will he learn to control it or lee know how to control it? BTW, thanks for the twitch in my pants when lee got all dark eyes and hot again.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least they did not run 2 episodes with a villian again and kill them off just to have them come back. Penguin was shot in the chest for christs sake. I think the interesting part is will Alfred know the guy that is coming to train bruce, will they go thru his training next season or will they move it ahead two years. I mean you figure Gordon will stay in this state to take out the captain at least right? but will he learn to control it or lee know how to control it? BTW, thanks for the twitch in my pants when lee got all dark eyes and hot again.

And they found a way to screw it up after making it really really good.

F*ck.

Why couldn't FOX just cancel this for me.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they found a way to screw it up after making it really really good.

F*ck.

Why couldn't FOX just cancel this for me.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I finally pulled the plug on Gotham. I just can't go any further.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally pulled the plug on Gotham. I just can't go any further.

S1 was phenomenal.

I couldn't get enough.

The last 2 seasons have been atrocious.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm in the minority here then in that I think the past two seasons have been way better than the first season that focused too much on Fish Mooney.

I enjoyed the finale. They pretty much wrapped most of the stuff up and set up season four.
Wasn't expecting Butch to be revealed as Cyrus Gold.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 2-part finale was kick-ass.

Fish is swimming with the fishes.

Butch is the Zombie.

Selena gains her whip.

Barbara is dead.

Ra's makes his debut (and he turns out to be Dr Bashir!). Was he supposed to be the leader of the Owls?

And of course, we see the birth of the cowl.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it was a good season, the only thing that kept it from being great was bringing back all the dead villains.

Jada made such a big deal on Kimmel that they asked her to come back and she was ecstatic, just to kill her off again.

There may be a death blow though, moving it to thursdays in the fall. This is the kind of show that works on Mondays. Its like I always say about Wrestling, Monday is so popular because so much of our population hates mondays and why not watch people beat the hell out of eachother.

I did not get Ra being such a small role and immediately go to Bruce beating the attacker. Wasn't Ra supposed to be the one to train him? All he said to bruce was use the water for Alfred.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it was a good season, the only thing that kept it from being great was bringing back all the dead villains.

Jada made such a big deal on Kimmel that they asked her to come back and she was ecstatic, just to kill her off again.

There may be a death blow though, moving it to thursdays in the fall. This is the kind of show that works on Mondays. Its like I always say about Wrestling, Monday is so popular because so much of our population hates mondays and why not watch people beat the hell out of eachother.

I did not get Ra being such a small role and immediately go to Bruce beating the attacker. Wasn't Ra supposed to be the one to train him? All he said to bruce was use the water for Alfred.
I agree that it's a better Monday show and would be better off being paired with The Gifted instead of Orville. I'm glad that it is getting at least four seasons since it's gotten better each season in my opinion. With the way Fox is run, it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility to get even more.
I believe Ras will train him some (while having alterior motives) and was just testing Bruce to see if he was able to do what it takes to go the extra mile.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was Ra's supposed to be the hidden leader if the council?

What would be his incentive in training Bruce? Early recruitment to the League?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was Ra's supposed to be the hidden leader if the council?

What would be his incentive in training Bruce? Early recruitment to the League?

Like he said. He needs an heir.

But Bruce is still a child, not yet ready to take over for him...which is why the ending to the season is beyond retarded. Kid is like 12.

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like he said. He needs an heir.

But Bruce is still a child, not yet ready to take over for him...which is why the ending to the season is beyond retarded. Kid is like 12.

16 actually, if we're going by the age of the actor.

and the series has been having him train with alfred for two years, and with the shaman this season. The only thing that doesn't make sense about that ending to me is how he got up on the rooftop so quickly unless he already had a grappling gun

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and the series has been having him train with alfred for two years, and with the shaman this season. The only thing that doesn't make sense about that ending to me is how he got up on the rooftop so quickly unless he already had a grappling gun

No, they tied it together with the ninja being so fast. They just needed some Matrix slow motion when they were sparring to show Bruce got all that speed and then some.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some reason I thought he was around 12 or 13. i thought they made Selina older than him and she isn't 16 yet on the show.

But I can't put my finger on why.

Also, the actors tend to be a few years older than the age they're portraying on TV.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was also hanging out with Kat for a while so for however long it ended up being, he probably picked up a few tricks along the way.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason I thought he was around 12 or 13. i thought they made Selina older than him and she isn't 16 yet on the show.

But I can't put my finger on why.

Also, the actors tend to be a few years older than the age they're portraying on TV.

dont forget what happened to Ivy kind of threw all the ages off.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont forget what happened to Ivy kind of threw all the ages off.

I can't remember where this came up, but I thought they said Selina was 14 and she was older than Bruce.