• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got my tix for Fri. Anaheim Game

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No Staple Center visit this year... oh well... but happy to be going this friday to watch the Pens play the Ducks.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well how did it go?
Could not tell that well on TV but it seemed early on in the game there were a ton of empty seats. Also it seemed like there were quite a few Penguin fans there.

Anyway it was great to see the likes of Getzlaf, Ryan, Perry and Selanne. HIller's mask was great.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, it went awful... we lost. I live about 35 miles from Anaheim... I left 1.5 hrs early and still missed the 1st period... traffic in LA is TERRIBLE. However, I was not hte only person late as there was a traffic jam at teh entrance station.. taht is probably why you noticed a lot of empty seats in the first... everyone was stuck in traffic... Ducks should relly make their games at 7:30. And yes you are correct, a lot of Pengui fans there.

You saw the game, you know how it went.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drove in LA a few times I feel your pain. Not a fun experience....

Makes sense about the seats early on and with the starting at 7 vs 7:30 you would think they would cater to the people actually paying to sit in the seats rather than worrying about 30 minute time difference for East Coast viewers or for some other reason. Trust me the extra 30 minutes won't change the fact if I watch the game or not.