• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got a keeper question

Which goalie deserves a keeper

• Talbot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubynk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to keep 3 playees in a 4 keeper league.

2 are Brock Boeser and Wayne Simmons

The other is the Question.

On one hand Edmonton can turn it around next year and Talbot can be a huge points grabber.

On the other. Devin Dubynk is in the arguement as one of the top 10 goalies in the NHL.

Since i can't make a decision to save my life. I'm coming to you extraordinary gentlemen for help.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't keep either goalie. One's a current Oiler and one a former Oiler - nuff said. Grab Demko and stash him.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't keep either goalie. One's a current Oiler and one a former Oiler - nuff said. Grab Demko and stash him.

That is what is going through my head as well.

The thing is that:

A) I'm going to go into draft day party with a need of Goaile not knowing who is out there.

B) I'm don't know about Demko next year

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a goalie standpoint, I would take Dubnyk every day of the week and twice on Sunday. The only way that Talbot is the right choice is if he suddenly gets traded to somewhere else.

But in a keeper league, unless I have Bobrovsky, Rinne or Holtby, I am not holding on. The "middle of the pack" among NHL starters is not all that different. Don't grab someone on a tire fire team (PHX, Oil, etc) and you'll be good.

Tristan Jarry might be a good sleeper pickup. I sense that Murray is gonna fall to earth and yesterday the Pens made it clear Jarry is their guy. Murray has a problem and he's going to put up huge numbers.