• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goran Dragic to opt out in 2015/2016

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know why this shit keeps coming up. If he opts out it makes sense just resign him to a nice 10 million dollar contract? Hes playing like a star, he is a fucking star. McDonough talk to him about it.

Speaking of Bledsoe, Suns coach Jeff Hornacek – easily the early favorite for coach of the year – has done a masterful job finding enough space and opportunity for Bledsoe and Goran Dragic to co-pilot Phoenix's offense, which is tied for ninth in offensive efficiency with 105.2 points per 100 possessions. (See my colleague Matt Moore's interview with Hornacek here.) But league sources say the pairing of Bledsoe and Dragic in the backcourt is not expected to be a long-term solution for the Suns. The growing belief among league executives is that Dragic will opt out of his contract following the 2014-15 season, potentially ramping up the pressure on GM Ryan McDonough to pursue a trade. Ditto for Utah's Gordon Hayward, whose price may prove too high for the Jazz when he hits restricted free agency this summer after not agreeing to an extension by the Oct. 31 deadline. CBSSports.com - See more at: HoopsHype - Goran Dragic Rumors

I hate this shit I want Dragic to be a Sun for life!