• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell Still Pissed at Patricia For Tee-Shirt

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brady retires as a player he will become OC and Patricia will take over for BB and the dynasty will continue.
I don't think TB will coach. I think if anything I feel he will end up in a booth or on some pre-game show.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think TB will coach. I think if anything I feel he will end up in a booth or on some pre-game show.

Also possible. I think he will miss being on the field, but he may want to do broadcast for a while until his kids grow up.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also possible. I think he will miss being on the field, but he may want to do broadcast for a while until his kids grow up.

He's got the knowledge, the look, the charisma I think he is perfectly suited for either.

Man I just conjured up a mental image of the crowd for TB12 last ever home game. Wow, that could be nuts.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this very strange feeling that Giselle and Tom sat down and had a long discussion about playimg football and what it will cost him when he's done.

She's agreed to let him play and support him until 'he' decides to retire...............THEN

He does what she wants him to do and my guess is that is pushing the TB12 Brand to the brink of excessiveness.
She owns 50% of it and her marketing company is making sure it's being presented properly and financially. That along with Uggs and Giselle's cosmetics, fashions and under wear will be in the better stores in China by September when the NFL season starts.

Look for TB12 jeans, casual wear and dress wear over the next 3 years and the designs will all be Giselle.

They will be the first Trillionaire couple.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this very strange feeling that Giselle and Tom sat down and had a long discussion about playimg football and what it will cost him when he's done.

She's agreed to let him play and support him until 'he' decides to retire...............THEN

He does what she wants him to do and my guess is that is pushing the TB12 Brand to the brink of excessiveness.
She owns 50% of it and her marketing company is making sure it's being presented properly and financially. That along with Uggs and Giselle's cosmetics, fashions and under wear will be in the better stores in China by September when the NFL season starts.

Look for TB12 jeans, casual wear and dress wear over the next 3 years and the designs will all be Giselle.

They will be the first Trillionaire couple.

Maybe an option but don't you feel like they would hire some guru's of business for that?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe an option but don't you feel like they would hire some guru's of business for that?

`She owns a complete marketing company that handles all of her lines of products and I'm sure they're handling TB12 as well.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't see Brady doing any of that. I would be shocked.

I agree with BK. Brady will build his brand.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought a black Goodell Clown Tee Shirt today.

It'll be my opening game shirt in the man cave. I might even have a Modelo.