• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell Still Pissed at Patricia For Tee-Shirt

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Matt Patricia arrived back in Boston after the Super Bowl victory against the Falcons in Houston, he exited the plane wearing a powder blue tee shirt with a Caricature of Roger Goodell with a big red clown nose. Goodell wasn't happy that he was portrayed as such, but everything seemed to die away and people had pretty much forgot................................until yesterday.

Apparently Goodell mentioned that he really didn't think very highly of Patricia and was still angry that a coach in the NFL would wear a demeaning shirt of the commissioner in public. Would he still be pissed if Patricia wore it to bed?

It's being rumored that Goodell may have spoken to more than a few owners and that Patricia may have been and is still being blackballed by a few owners in regards to consideration for a head coaching position.
Boston Sports Tonight did a segment on this whole thing last night including a 10-15 second clip of Patricia getting of the plane with the shirt on.

Interesting thing is that the plane landed in Rhode Island and not Logan Airport in Boston. That and there are no terminal walkways, you have to exit the plane and walk down a steel stair case to the tarmack and then walk to the terminal. It wasn't as if there were 100,000 people waiting on the ground where aircraft taxi....

I guess it just goes to show how petty and self centered Goodell really is. Must be tough having a clown nose and be pulling down $45M a year. I'll put one on my penis for $1M a year.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... Patricia knows his own skin and knows he's not on a standard coaching track. That doesn't mean he won't get there... just his path is via success and not "playing the game". The day someone thinks Patricia IS the best candidate is the day that someone also says "FUCK ROGER" and hires him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Matt Patricia arrived back in Boston after the Super Bowl victory against the Falcons in Houston, he exited the plane wearing a powder blue tee shirt with a Caricature of Roger Goodell with a big red clown nose. Goodell wasn't happy that he was portrayed as such, but everything seemed to die away and people had pretty much forgot................................until yesterday.

Apparently Goodell mentioned that he really didn't think very highly of Patricia and was still angry that a coach in the NFL would wear a demeaning shirt of the commissioner in public. Would he still be pissed if Patricia wore it to bed?

It's being rumored that Goodell may have spoken to more than a few owners and that Patricia may have been and is still being blackballed by a few owners in regards to consideration for a head coaching position.
Boston Sports Tonight did a segment on this whole thing last night including a 10-15 second clip of Patricia getting of the plane with the shirt on.

Interesting thing is that the plane landed in Rhode Island and not Logan Airport in Boston. That and there are no terminal walkways, you have to exit the plane and walk down a steel stair case to the tarmack and then walk to the terminal. It wasn't as if there were 100,000 people waiting on the ground where aircraft taxi....

I guess it just goes to show how petty and self centered Goodell really is. Must be tough having a clown nose and be pulling down $45M a year. I'll put one on my penis for $1M a year.
I thought that was a funny as hell classic move by Patricia, and not a damn thing GODell can do it about. I hope Pats fans have the forethought to buy those tees when they know Roger will be in town. OMG the Booos are going to be horrific

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really simple.

If you do not want to be thought of as a clown...Don't be a fuckinggoddamned clown...

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is any truth to Goodell telling owners to blackball Patricia......I see grounds for a lawsuit. Loss of money. A head coaching gig would give a huge pay raise.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is any truth to Goodell telling owners to blackball Patricia......I see grounds for a lawsuit. Loss of money. A head coaching gig would give a huge pay raise.
There isn't it was a media outtake Roger is not that dumb

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in Nam, "Fuck" was a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, adverb and conjunction.
It was a universal word that was used more than any other. It also had more prefixes and
suffixes than any other word ever spoke. I love that word.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was in Nam, "Fuck" was a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, adverb and conjunction.
It was a universal word that was used more than any other. It also had more prefixes and
I can relate I thought I could cuss then I joined the Army

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like junior high to me.

Minus the stray sniper or panji trap of course.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new Superintendent of my district is a fucking clown. She's hated by everyone.

If I walked around with a clown image of her on my shirt, not only would I stand to face her admonishment, the faculty would think that I was being childish.....as was Patricia.

I have no problem with a candid interview or such and would protect his right to state his beliefs but the public display was low class.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new Superintendent of my district is a fucking clown. She's hated by everyone.

If I walked around with a clown image of her on my shirt, not only would I stand to face her admonishment, the faculty would think that I was being childish.....as was Patricia.

I have no problem with a candid interview or such and would protect his right to state his beliefs but the public display was low class.
Those circumstances are not the same. Your superintendent probably does have the power to fire you and you probably are more replaceable that MP. Both factor highly in this.

MP wasn't being childish, he was being sophmoric. Again, there's a difference.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that wearing the Goodell clown tee was a little over the top. However, the way that Goodell went after the Pats on Deflategate was also over the top. What started out as the punchline to a joke wound up costing millions of dollars, taking over a year to play out, and resulted in penalties that didn't appear to fit the crime. Many people feel that the whole Deflategate thing was payback because the other owners didn't feel the Pats were punished enough for Spygate. It would not surprise me if Goodell attends the Pats opening game and many of the fans in the stands wear the same tee. As a footnote, Brady was excoriated for destroying his cell phone and that fact was used as part of the evidence against him. I remember another recent incident during which a public figure destroyed not one, but several, cell phones and escaped any punishment at all. Perhaps Roger should have headed up that investigation.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget one thing...............During his interview with Ted Wells, Brady asked him if he needed anything from his phone. Wells told him no, because he had all of the texts and emails and Brady would not have anything more than he already had.

As far as turning over the phone to the NFL.......not on your life. Too many private and personal items that have absolutely nothing to do with football. And you know that those things would be leaked to the media.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Roger, fuck spygate, fuck deflategate....I hope everyone in Gillette wears a clown faced Roger shirt to the game and he has fucking nightmares.....I am sure he is still having nightmares of having to hand over that SB Trophy to the Patriots then having to give Tommy Boy his MVP!!!!! This just shows how much of a little bitch Roggy is....Oh well...the sweetest revenge was doled out in January when Rogers dick crawled back into his stomach watching the Pats storm back....LOL, then having to grovel like a little puss bag on stage.