• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Things....

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One ear and out the other. Apparently it just isn't ringing.:)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. I miss you when your absent from time to time. Your the only one here that makes me reflect on myself and also on those less fortunate. Don't be a stranger my friend. :)

I told you you were full of shit the other day ...Did you not reflect a little ???

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he did fine at both RT and RG for us. He just had a lot working against him for any kind of return to the Broncos.

1) Position he was playing at the time of LG just wasn't a huge value in Elway's mind.
2) Coaching switch and OL switch going from PBS to ZBS which is not a great fit for him.
3) The prices teams were willing to spend on him greatly outweighed anything the Broncos could offer. Even if he was willing to take a home town discount we are probably talking close to a 50% discount which no player does.
4) He wasn't exactly happy about his switch to guard as he liked tackle a lot more. Funny then he goes to the Chargers and continues to play guard. Figured he would look for a team that valued him as a tackle.
5) Broncos already just spent big the offseason before and were not exactly cap rich in 2015.
6) They also needed to look to the future knowing they for sure had to get Von Miller re-signed and then at that point the question was what is Osweiler to the team?

He was one of the few FA's we have let walk that I was actively not happy to see go. He brought a level of intensity to the OL that nobody else on the team came close to. Injuries though seem to have really zapped his abilities down quite a bit from his time with the Chargers. And really that whole situation was not set up for success. He had terrible talent around him (compare that to having Vasquez when he was an All-Pro in 2013) and not only did he struggle through injuries but that entire OL for the Chargers was devastated.

The one huge problem was at G he can not run and that was the last Screen them to death ...before that my god were the best ever at Screens .

We have yet to get back the Screens

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zane Beadles was missed who would of knew that little old Zane made the best O ever exist and with out him fall to pieces .. Strange that he was important but the guy was spring DT more often then not . Crazy part no one in the league really gives him much praise hell he got cut for not winning a Starter in camp . I think he is on the 49'ers if so Kyle will screen the NFL nuts ...

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zane Beadles was missed who would of knew that little old Zane made the best O ever exist and with out him fall to pieces .. Strange that he was important but the guy was spring DT more often then not . Crazy part no one in the league really gives him much praise hell he got cut for not winning a Starter in camp . I think he is on the 49'ers if so Kyle will screen the NFL nuts ...

Zane is on his 3rd team and was not worth his contract with JAX.

He played with SF last year and wow did he make a difference. I would have expected the glue that made the 2013 Broncos O the best ever to do the same out in SF.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zane is on his 3rd team and was not worth his contract with JAX.

He played with SF last year and wow did he make a difference. I would have expected the glue that made the 2013 Broncos O the best ever to do the same out in SF.

I guess you need to find what players give you in their talents and then squeeze all that good stuff out . Zane was at that time able to get out to the WR and give spring blocks . take that any way you like .

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Mutha F&%!CK!NG GIBBS!!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More good news:

All of Denver's rookies are signed!!!

I'm pretty sure this is the fastest Elway has ever gotten all rookies signed since the new CBA went into effect. We are usually one of the last teams to get that done but just seemed like this year they were on a mission to get that all out of the way.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a good thing. We're merely a few weeks away from pre-season football. Every year I laugh at myself for getting giddy for the pre-season!