• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Luck Tony

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a CHICAGO CUB fan, I've watched great players come and go and never be a part of a World Series Championship Team. Tony played at a high level. But for whatever reason(s), he was never a part of a Super Bowl Championship team. But Tony Romo is a champion.

COWBOY fans will always remember Tony as a great DALLAS COWBOY quarterback.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo's Signature Game
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Romo put together one of his best comebacks to date. With the Cowboys trailing 24-14 against the 49ers, Romo led them all the way back after missing most of the third quarter due to injury. When he emerged from the locker room, he still wasn't healthy. But he persevered and played through what was later discovered to be a broken rib and punctured lung. Romo completed 20 of 33 passes for 345 yards and two touchdowns in the game, leading the Cowboys to a 27-24 victory in overtime. Dallas looked to be doomed when it fell behind by 10 points, but Romo's heroics saved the day. He threw for 201 yards in the fourth quarter and overtime alone, largely thanks to his 77-yard bomb to Jesse Holley, which set up Dan Baileys game-winner."

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always been a big fan of Romo - I have certainly had my share of criticism of him over the years, too. The way Tony handled this whole situation was as classy as can be. I have the utmost respect for Romo for the way he has handled these past 7-8 months.

Not only was Tony an exciting player and a good guy, but Romo is a COWBOY through and through. I always will love Emmitt, and I don't fault him for going to Arizona, same with Larry Allen and San Francisco, but it really sucked to see those guys in another teams uniform. I'm very happy to see Romo go out a Cowboy.

Great football player, seemingly an even better person, and a Dallas Cowboy for life!

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The guy left everything out there. He was an unbelievable player. The way he played, he won a ton of games for us. He played with heart, he played injured. The guy is going to be remembered as one of the greats."

Sean Lee talking about Tony, on Tony Romo Night at the The Dallas Mavericks game