• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Job Geno!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith was a good QB for us, he has a great deal of physical talent, BUT he was lacking in mental toughness. When things were going right, he was great, when the first thing went wrong, he fell to pieces. When he was beating on the tarp..............

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I can't spell but have a Master in Health education out of the School of Med, so I must have some smarts. Oh 4.0 also, Plus taught at WVU for a few Years in the Peer education program. So if you want to contintue on with your Bullshit because I don't like Geno, its up to you. I don't have time for your games So fuuk off
Why do you feel the need to call names, and fill your posts with complete BS? Most people on here have a degree from WVU, and have some level of intelligence, which some display much more than your posts. We are all WVU fans, and we are each allowed different opinions.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you feel the need to call names, and fill your posts with complete BS? Most people on here have a degree from WVU, and have some level of intelligence, which some display much more than your posts. We are all WVU fans, and we are each allowed different opinions.
Apparently he is superior to the rest of us Dad. I guess I should shove my pair of bachelor degrees from engineering and mineral sciences in the trash. No room for electrical and computer engineers here.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't start the attack. Just because I don't have a opinion that matchs his. And when makes statements like you are Dumb and can't spell, I guess I had to let him know that I did finish a Masters at WVU and spent 30 years of my life in Morgantown. Than he comes out with his stupid statements about Millard. I never thought he should start. And in the post during the first Quarter I was saying they need to pull him. So its his bullshit that pissed me off. Who the Fuck does he think he is. No better than me that's for sure

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as an FYI...

post_new.gif
Today, 07:47 PM Remove user from ignore list
jgb This message is hidden because jgb is on your ignore list.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JGB--I am in your corner to some degree here. I too thought Geno played to not get hurt and cracked like the Liberty Bell under pressure. Geno was a top 5 QB at WVU but I will tell you that I would take Jeff Hostetler any day of the week over Geno Smith. JGB--I for one have a lot of respect for you with that Masters Degree as I too achieved that status just last year. At the age of 50, I received an MBA from Northeastern University and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Not bad for a Southern WV boy huh? Oh and by the way, if the spelling police finds any errors in my post, they will just have to get over it.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac put me on a ignore list. Thank God He had nothing worth reading anyway.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE MAC BRIDGER DON"T put me on your ignore list. I AM SO SO SORRY. I enjoy reading your post so much. I mean the question why is Georgia St a 30 point favorite was such a important Thread. I would of never knew the Answer to that. I value all your post PLEASE don't ignore me. I LOVE YOU MAN

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opps can't spell plus Type Georgia is a 39 point under dog. oh buy the way take WVU minus 39 Good bet

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JGB: Why are you keeping up with this wuss stuff. I'm glad he did not run more last year. Not just for saving himself for the NFL but for saving our team from the early entrance of Paul Millard. I would much rather have your Wuss at QB than our current one.

He was certainly not a wuss last weekend. Not only on the last play but more on his first down run on the previous drive. He was running out of bounds needing two more yards for the first down, then cut in between two defenders to get the first down. He played tough down the stretch and pulled out a win. It reminded me of the Marshall game which started our season that ended with a BCS bowl win.

Final point: When WVUDAD agrees with you on an issue, you should know that you are wrong.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anotherwvu WVUDAD didn't agree with me. he agrees with the engineer MAC and JIM boy who Started this thread. In my opinion I don't think Geno represented WVU as good as he could of. Its my opinion. Yes he ran in the Jets opener and did OK. He will have to Run to be successful in the NFL, Again my opinion. Do I respect him as a WVU quarterback Answer is No. I thought he played sacred and with a Bad Attitude. So to me he is the last WVU quarterback that I will respect. Again this is me. Everyone can love him, I don't. Every time he opens his mouth he has shit come out when he speaks. I DON"T LIKE HIM. He is all about himself and not a team player. Watch the drama with the jets it will be 16 weeks long. When Jim Boy started this thread he knew it would bring up the Wussy issue and he was right. Than you have brainless people like Mac Bager making his stupid comments and Than you have DAD back them up as they also back him up most of the time. Maybe Jim and Mac are Dads kids LOL Or WVUDAD2 and WVUDAD3