• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Job Geno!

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm gonna get blasted, but I watched the Jets/Bucs game, and Geno looked better than several veteran QB's today, including, but not limited to, Josh Freeman. Those who don't like him for some reason(jgb), will throw their trash, but I believe Geno Smith is going to make it, he can throw the ball, he can run and he showed excellent leadership in his first start in the NFL. DH was wrong, and owes an apology to a young man with more character than he will ever have!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does DH have to apologize for?

Saw the game myself and agree with you...looked poised late in the game, seemed to have control of the huddle. The Bucs McCoy said " when we hit him early we thought we would rattle him, but the kid stayed tough and hung in there"...still needs some work but a W is a great way to start.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At times Geno looked great. At other times he looked like crap. I didn't see anything that couldn't be fixed. Oh, he was also the Jets' leading rusher today.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim, the comments that Ryan attributed to Holgorsen were never made, the comment was about the whole team, from the HC to the waterboy. Ryan was just being Ryan.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Jim I watched the Jets too. Geno might make it and he may be great. Did you see his run in the end of the game that set up the wining field goal. Yes HE CAN RUN. But he chose not to for WEST VIRGINIA. He played scared of getting hurt. He had 50 runs like that that he passed up for WVU. I will never respect him as A WVU Quarterback. He was a WUSSY. His attitude was shit poor and he didn't represent the university he Represented himself

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just won't debate you jgb. Geno won a whole bunch of games for us with his arm, not his legs. And when our defense was falling on it's face last season, nothing short of a miracle could have saved us. I know you don't like him, that he somehow failed you personally, but in my opinion, Geno Smith was one of the top 5 QB's in WVU history, proven by his statistics. And I really don't care what any one else thinks. How come your not ranting and raving about this loser Millard?

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should of took Millard out in the first half. Its sad if hes the best we can put out there. But there's a big difference between Millard and Geno. Geno had all the Skills to be a great player, he just didn't use them. You watch his running stats in the NFL. They will be way better than at WVU. Your opinion of him being top 5 greatest is your Opinion. He is NUMBER ONE in mine as the biggest Wussy every to play QB at WVU

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Smith was one of the top 5 QB's in WVU history, proven by his statistics.

Without a doubt! Top three if you ask me! Even though our TEAMS record was not that good last year, his stats still were some of the best you will see.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is NUMBER ONE in mine as the biggest Wussy every to play QB at WVU

Really, even though Pat White missed one of the biggest games in WVU history? now before you go crazy Pat is my fav player, but I did not see anything out of Geno to make me think he was a wussy. Him running a couple more times last year would not have won us anymore games with that defense..:L

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying his numbers weren't great for a QB. I am saying he wasen't a team player and he lacked leadership and he had a shity attitude. I have no respect for a player like him. Love him if you want guys. Most WVU fans do. I don't There are players on everyone of the teams I follow that I don't like. Its just me. You have to earn my respect as a fan. And Geno didn't do that for me
and never will. He is all about himself and a poison to any team. Bailey and Tavon made Geno. Those passes dropped or missed by Millard would of been caught by Tavon And Steadmen and we would of won the game. We also would of won the game With Geno. LOL

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let me ask you something jgb. Of the Mountaineers you mentioned, which ones made a difference to their NFL teams? Tavon and Bailey MADE Geno, but where were they on Sunday? Austin had 6 catches for a whopping 41 yards. Bailey 0 for 0.

So next you're going to tell me that those amazing Jets WRs made Geno look good too. :laugh3:

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you guys love him all you want and kiss your geno Bobbled head dolls before you go to bed. Sweet dreams

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll do that while you make out with your Holgorsen poster.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will forgive you Mac, Not many bright people come from New Castle PA Wouldn't Pitt take you

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm FROM West Virginia dipshit. A little town in southern Monongalia county that someone from Detroit couldn't possibly know. So I take it both Big Blue and Sparty rejected your sorry ass? With that cunning 7th grade wit I'm shocked...

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Morgantown for 30 years and been to more games than you could only dream of. Only in Michigan to take care of my 90 year old mother because I am a good Son and my Mother isn't a wussy. And I have been to a lot of small towns, Maybe I am one of your sisters kids Daddy DIPSHIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, you felt compelling to edit your post to add a comment but somehow neglected to correct the grammar that would net you an F in 3rd grade English? Interesting.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I can't spell but have a Master in Health education out of the School of Med, so I must have some smarts. Oh 4.0 also, Plus taught at WVU for a few Years in the Peer education program. So if you want to contintue on with your Bullshit because I don't like Geno, its up to you. I don't have time for your games So fuuk off