• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Game guys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real story was the injury to Overshown. Not one starter on Offense played even a snap. Tolbert has put the #4 WR job in stone IMO. Deuce another nice flash play but really goes down easy when grabbed which I guess is understandable at his size, Luepke has just fallen like 2 or 3 times this preseason already after barely being touched. Just like last preseason the 3rd and 4th string defenders looked lost in coverage and with containing the QB at the end of the game and just like last year none of them will play in the regular season. I'm looking forward to seeing the kids again next week

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real story was the injury to Overshown. Not one starter on Offense played even a snap. Tolbert has put the #4 WR job in stone IMO. Deuce another nice flash play but really goes down easy when grabbed which I guess is understandable at his size, Luepke has just fallen like 2 or 3 times this preseason already after barely being touched. Just like last preseason the 3rd and 4th string defenders looked lost in coverage and with containing the QB at the end of the game and just like last year none of them will play in the regular season. I'm looking forward to seeing the kids again next week
Tolberts improvement is huge. Can't be missing on third round picks. He looks like a reliable backup now. Deuce going to be a guy that gets stopped. But then again who was blocking? Deuce will be much better behind the number one line.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped remembering numbers of guys who I thought had a bad game.

Seattle back up qb not bad for a #2

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overshown injury is the worst that kid was on trajectory to make the team easy. Now it’s time for him to get fixed and work his backside off getting back. Tough break for a promising rookie

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overshown injury is the worst that kid was on trajectory to make the team easy. Now it’s time for him to get fixed and work his backside off getting back. Tough break for a promising rookie
That made me sick for that kid. Thought he was gonna have an impact

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear anytime I have such high hopes for a draftee....

But I also had it for Gallimore and he ain't done shit.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans have been conditioned for doom
That used to be followed by a s & day defense.
such is life now ………

Next man up and time for the scouting dept to be looking at the waiver wire for help from other teams cuts
Go Cowboys