• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Dez news

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must have caught something from one of the kids...

Dez Bryant - WR - Cowboys
Dez Bryant missed the Cowboys' conditioning test on Friday.

Bryant showed up to training camp three hours late. He's reportedly dealing with a sinus infection and headaches, but is otherwise healthy. This should be a non-issue moving forward.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryant showed up to training camp three hours late. He's reportedly dealing with a sinus infection and headaches, but is otherwise healthy. This should be a non-issue moving forward.
Ya, dez is the least of our worries right now.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, don't rain on my parade, this is a good news thread.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every once in a while you hear stories like this about Dez. Like the time at a WalMart, Dez bought a line full of people playstation 4s when they came out a few years back. There are a few other similar stories - he actually seems like a pretty good dude.

Granted, he has made some mistakes in the past, but Dez is one guy who seemingly improves every year, and not necessarily just on the football field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, don't rain on my parade, this is a good news thread.
LOL...I'm not worried about Dez when it comes to showing up to play. Not sure anyone in the league matches his passion. It's what gets him into trouble sometimes. But heard a fine is coming so it wasn't expected and it's not OK. Maybe he had the shits after the BBQ:thumb:

Now Irving...hmmmm...what's his story.
Sources: Night after BBQ, Dez late reporting

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone needs to write a story on this reporter the next time he is late to work.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I'm not worried about Dez when it comes to showing up to play. Not sure anyone in the league matches his passion. It's what gets him into trouble sometimes. But heard a fine is coming so it wasn't expected and it's not OK. Maybe he had the shits after the BBQ:thumb:

Now Irving...hmmmm...what's his story.
Sources: Night after BBQ, Dez late reporting
David Irving - DL - Cowboys
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Cowboys DE David Irving is set to rejoin the team after he missed Friday's report date.

Already facing a four-game ban for violating the league's PED policy, Irving bafflingly missed a conditioning run and physicals at the Cowboys' facility on Friday. He will be present as the club departs for Oxnard, Cal., where the team holds training camp. Per Profootballtalk, Irving is subject to a $40,000 fine. Irving is coming off a solid season, but his 2017 is off to about the worst-possible start.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son is trying to get sponsorship (donations) for his football team. I found where Dez lives and sent him out a donation form. If he gets money back from Dez he will be the talk of the team. Dez is very generous so it just could happen.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son is trying to get sponsorship (donations) for his football team. I found where Dez lives and sent him out a donation form. If he gets money back from Dez he will be the talk of the team. Dez is very generous so it just could happen.

Let us know how it goes.

Just going off what I have read about him, I would say there's a better than zero percent chance of this happening. If it makes it to his hands and he actually reads it, who knows...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let us know how it goes.

Just going off what I have read about him, I would say there's a better than zero percent chance of this happening. If it makes it to his hands and he actually reads it, who knows...

Oh you know I would.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great moves by Dez on both accounts

Dez has always been a personable, good guy that cares and is passionate. That was never the issue. His issue has always been the inability to control his emotions and act impulsively and hurt his team/self. He seems a lot better at this now to me (not that I really know), but I don't think that he has fully overcome that issue. I hope he has and I hope people can see him going forward for what he is now and not judge him on a few impulsive acts that hopefully are in the past.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great moves by Dez on both accounts

Dez has always been a personable, good guy that cares and is passionate. That was never the issue. His issue has always been the inability to control his emotions and act impulsively and hurt his team/self. He seems a lot better at this now to me (not that I really know), but I don't think that he has fully overcome that issue. I hope he has and I hope people can see him going forward for what he is now and not judge him on a few impulsive acts that hopefully are in the past.

He's among my favorite players in the league. At first it was because of Dez's sheer talent, and how much passion he plays the game with. These days, I still marvel at his talent, and admire his passion, but I really enjoy his attitude. The way his teammates and coaches speak about him tells me all I need to know about the guy. Damn glad Dez is a Cowboy, he reps 88 well.