• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good / Bad Reds Comparison predictions

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heaver and Heavier in the pen...both have pitched better than current proficiency, so maybe they'll get better. There are more options coming off the DL and/or in AAA, so changes are in the cards, I trust.

All things considered, a 30 error 3b could be worse, like if he doesn't hit...but on a team already thin on quality pitching, bad D just makes it appear the offense has to outscore their own instead of the other team. I think Suarez is going to get lots of opportunity to improve, after all, they can give him unlimited grounders in practice...he may just need some shin guards and a mouth guard for a while.

I still haven't lost my sense of humor with this team, but I am reminding myself how hard it really is to lose 100 games. 75 wins would be a good year for this team I think. Might be the only time I might be ok with so few.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for giggles...

Will Suarez have more HR than Errors this year ?

Will BP hit more HR than DP's he hits into ?

Will Billy Hamilton or Jay Bruce have the higher batting average this year ?

Who ends up with most W this year as a Red-Homer Bailey or Alfredo Simon ?

Over/under on number of games Devin Mesoraco catches this year: 90

Not over yet, but so far Billy's kicking Bruce's BA ass, BP has only8 HR and hit into 14 DP, Homer and Fredo both have 2 wins, and Meso hasn't even seen 90 games on TV this year. Amazing...wish I could have predicted the stock market as well from April.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a dream last night about a guy who made $167,000 in 1969 by offering to bet everybody even up $1,000 that the Mets would win the World Series.

Seriously, I had that dream.

DAMMIT ... I just mowed the fucking grass on Friday.