• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gonna have to agree with Barry....

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Wilson in was pretty much winning the lottery. That dude is a lethal weapon.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only is he a lethal weapon, but our backups are terrible. If we didn't have Russell, teams would be able to crowd the line of scrimmage, because Brennan sure as hell isn't going to beat them. The guy is a class act, and has both the leadership and talent to take this team to the next level. Let's just hope that the run defense doesn't prevent that from occurring.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I'm worried that tNCAA might find our bag man though lmao...

The sky is the limit four our offense this year.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I'm worried that tNCAA might find our bag man though lmao...

The sky is the limit four our offense this year.

They'll never find him!! LOL

Ya, Brennan is bad, and I don't really think Budmayr is much better. They'll have a true Freshman Bart Houston next year...and I'm thinking he will probably win the starting job.

Otherwise Brennan and Budmayr better work their asses off in garbage time whenever we have it...

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope our QB next year is decent, because that's White's junior season and I want a good QB when he is a senior...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Budmayr and Brennan will lose their jobs to the true freshman. That's my guess. Assuming everything goes smoothly and Houston is in camp ready to go next summer. They show no signs of having "it."

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hope Bart Houston decides to enroll early so he can participate in spring ball...

I'm pumped to see if any of the '12 can get some PT next year, looks like a very solid class shaping up so far.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hope Bart Houston decides to enroll early so he can participate in spring ball...

I'm pumped to see if any of the '12 can get some PT next year, looks like a very solid class shaping up so far.

And it may get better still. They're doing a really nice job of stacking up the linebacking corps, although it helps to get three very promising recruits from Wisconsin both in this year's freshman and the incoming for next year.

Never know what they'll do with their college careers, or if they'll stay healthy, but reading about these guys they're bringing in is pretty exciting.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: