• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golf Rangefinders

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that sounds like an awesome trip...good luck.

I have been really honing my wedge game. I got my coolshot 40 yesterday and it works great. More magnification and a much larger & clearer display than my buddy's Bushnell.

I discovered that I have my golf hole set up at 85 yds which is perfect. I hit my wedge about 90...95 if I jump on it so I like to practice taking a tad off the shot. One, it's something you have to do from time to time so it requires some feel which you just need to ingrain. Hitting it full is easy. Second, it's good to not be swinging real hard while you're trying to make a technically correct swing.

So liking the coolshot.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been really honing my wedge game. I got my coolshot 40 yesterday and it works great. More magnification and a much larger & clearer display than my buddy's Bushnell.

I discovered that I have my golf hole set up at 85 yds which is perfect. I hit my wedge about 90...95 if I jump on it so I like to practice taking a tad off the shot. One, it's something you have to do from time to time so it requires some feel which you just need to ingrain. Hitting it full is easy. Second, it's good to not be swinging real hard while you're trying to make a technically correct swing.

So liking the coolshot.

Good deal...I don't know how to take off, etc, unless I choke down.

You remind me...I need a new battery for mine...good enought weather to tee it up today so I will.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So liking the coolshot.

85 yards .. God, I hate that distance.

A full cut with my wedge is about 110. Every cell in my body wants to take a full cut at everything.
...just taking a bit off of it and the whole thing falls apart.

As you said, you have to work on it to learn the feel of that shot.