• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gold/Blue Game

Bat 20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got to see some Mountaineer football again! Very impressed with Grier. He has one of the fastest releases I have seen in a long time. Best play, Geno's TD throw.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grier did look good. Geno to Gibson in sweats was great to see. Chugs was unproductive. Grier to Sills will be the theme the next couple of years. They seem to have good chemistry.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the fact the alumni came back for the game, they said it during the broadcast that these guys love coming back and supporting DH and the rest of the staff.

I thought WG looked solid and his deep ball was way better than i thought it was going to be, look solid on all the throws and if Crawford and the other backs (who I thought they all looked good) produce this offense could be pretty good.

Defense did not have its full team for the game so we will see, but I think it will be fine.

Really wish one of these years we would put 60K in the stands for this....not only for team but for the hospital.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Grier has a strange looking motion. Similar to Bernie Kosar?

Hard to say anything about a glorified practice. Coley White looked damn good when he lead both the Gold and Blue teams in the Spring Game too...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the fact the alumni came back for the game, they said it during the broadcast that these guys love coming back and supporting DH and the rest of the staff.

I thought WG looked solid and his deep ball was way better than i thought it was going to be, look solid on all the throws and if Crawford and the other backs (who I thought they all looked good) produce this offense could be pretty good.

Defense did not have its full team for the game so we will see, but I think it will be fine.

Really wish one of these years we would put 60K in the stands for this....not only for team but for the hospital.
I wanted to go, but 2 things held me back. (1) My son decided to hang out Saturday night instead of coming home for Easter dinner. Can't say I blame him and I didn't want to make back to back trips. (2) I had to do my part in donating my pay to the IRS. So while Trump played golf this weekend instead of taking on tax reform, I sat at my desk cursing.

I would love to see the stadium filled. I couldn't find any coverage from the Pittsburgh outlets and none of them showed the stands of Pitts Spring game. Wonder why. The new AD took a shot at the NCAA about allowing the Panthers wear the Steeler emblem on the side of their helmets to honor Dan Rooney for this game. She quickly thanked the NCAA in her next sentence once she realized it was Ollie (all hail the king).

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liked what I saw of GriEERs throws all n all. Martel P is a beast in waiting imo, I LOVE watching that kid run the ball.

Sills looked...ok but will get better and be a big weapon by fall imo, would have liked to have seen White back out there but I get it, Id rather have him 100% in fall camp worse.

Defense looked pretty good I thought, they will be even better by fall camp.

I liked what I saw all n all.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get fans in the seats the NCAA should allow a scrimmage with another school...with stipulations...like having QB's in Red Jerseys...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get fans in the seats the NCAA should allow a scrimmage with another school...with stipulations...like having QB's in Red Jerseys...

Be a great spot go home n home with the Herd and split the proceeds.

Wouldn't hurt to have the spring game at night on a non holiday weekend too imo.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get fans in the seats the NCAA should allow a scrimmage with another school...with stipulations...like having QB's in Red Jerseys...[/QUOTE

a spring game against marshall would be more appealing to me than going to watch us scrimmage Delaware State in September

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched Grier highlights....Holy Shizza they have a Quarterback!...