• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goff back to school

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I should be happy or sad by this news.....:scratch:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Goff realizes he was totally unprepared for the pro game (and obviously Fisher) and thus the pundits who believed he was not ready to be a number one overall pick were correct. With this new training for Goff's development, he may fulfill the talent level of that number one overall pick and we may have the franchise QB we have been searching for since Kurt Warner. If he doesn't progress, Goff will indeed be a complete bust and his selection will have been the biggest bullshit, 7-9 move by Snisher the Rams have known.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Goff realizes he was totally unprepared for the pro game (and obviously Fisher) and thus the pundits who believed he was not ready to be a number one overall pick were correct. With this new training for Goff's development, he may fulfill the talent level of that number one overall pick and we may have the franchise QB we have been searching for since Kurt Warner. If he doesn't progress, Goff will indeed be a complete bust and his selection will have been the biggest bullshit, 7-9 move by Snisher the Rams have known.

From EVERYTHING I've been hearing, Goff is a VERY hard worker for a young kid and I actually admire that... This kid is already sitting on millions of dollars, but he WANTS to be a better/great player... Picking him/Trading for him might end up the greatest thing this franchise has done in a LONG time... All he REALLY needed was the right coaching. Between his offseason work(as we have been hearing)and the new coaches in charge of our team, I'm MUCH less concerned about him...However, it may take a couple years so I REALLY hope people aren't TOO critical of him this coming season...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree LTRF. I think this kid will eventually be a damn good QB, barring injury, and maybe even a star in the league. The next three years will be the tell of the tale with this group of excellent coaches that the Rams have stumbled onto for a change!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great qbs take time, nobody is good over night. Brady, Aikman, Montana,Rodegers all took awhile to be elite.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he is taking the initiative to get better this early in the off-season, especially with so much to do in LA.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if the coaches and especially McVay can get other players who have slouched-off in the off-season in the past to catch fire and join Goff's example, we may have a winning team for a change.
:agree: