• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

god help us all

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on board with shaking things up, rolling the dice for a presidential term and seeing what happens. I understand why people dislike him, but there's potential here for some good things to happen.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on board with shaking things up, rolling the dice for a presidential term and seeing what happens. I understand why people dislike him, but there's potential here for some good things to happen.

i do, of course, hope for the best .... don't forget the potential for some very bad things to happen. the most powerful position in the world is not something to lightly experiment with.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame both sides for putting up crap candidates.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

still seein' that potential?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did. Aside from the strikes on Syria I cant think of any positive thing he has accomplished yet and even that is debatable for some.

Between his family and this Russia thing very little time is being spent on him actually doing his job. Also the media isn't helping things but I understand why its fun to poke the orange bear lol.

I still hope something good will be accomplished but as of now it hasn't happened. However I don't think Pence is the answer either so that scares me me as well.

I just hope both parties get their act together and do something that is for the betterment of the country rather than their pockets/bottom lines.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely. It's hilarious to me that the same people who watched Obama do nothing for 8 years, and lapped his ass. Are also so willing to announce Trump's presidency as a failure after what? 180 days?

They can keep trying to drag out this Russia stuff for as long as they want. However, I am absolutely on board with his tax reform plan, and a lot of other initiatives he has. On the flip-side, there's also some initiatives I find questionable. It sounds like just about any other president, doesn't it?

Has the world come to an end like you implied with your hysterical thread title? "God help us all?"... No. It's another president you either like, or you don't like. It's not the apocalypse, and for the delusional folks on the other side... it's not some phenomenal revolution that will "clean up Washington" once and for all either.

I think there's already some good moving parts in place, and more to come. I remain very skeptical about the GOP's healthcare plan, as "Obamacare stinks" isn't a plan, at all.

If you would like to further discuss politics, there is a political board to do so. I would prefer to keep this board about baseball, and the White Sox rebuild. Not America's rebuild. lol

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. It's hilarious to me that the same people who watched Obama do nothing for 8 years, and lapped his ass. Are also so willing to announce Trump's presidency as a failure after what? 180 days?

They can keep trying to drag out this Russia stuff for as long as they want. However, I am absolutely on board with his tax reform plan, and a lot of other initiatives he has. On the flip-side, there's also some initiatives I find questionable. It sounds like just about any other president, doesn't it?

Has the world come to an end like you implied with your hysterical thread title? "God help us all?"... No. It's another president you either like, or you don't like. It's not the apocalypse, and for the delusional folks on the other side... it's not some phenomenal revolution that will "clean up Washington" once and for all either.

I think there's already some good moving parts in place, and more to come. I remain very skeptical about the GOP's healthcare plan, as "Obamacare stinks" isn't a plan, at all.

If you would like to further discuss politics, there is a political board to do so. I would prefer to keep this board about baseball, and the White Sox rebuild. Not America's rebuild. lol

i got a good laugh from your first two sentences and then stopped reading. :)
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments