• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glad you are back on the schedule

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see that WVU and PSU have inked a deal for some future games, I may be too old to go by then, but this is a game that should be played. I wish that the people at sPitt had listened to Paterno in the early 1980's and formed the Eastern all sports league that Paterno proposed and most of the other Eastern schools were on board with. I wish we still played you guys every year, got to get that horrible record evened out....:suds:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see that WVU and PSU have inked a deal for some future games, I may be too old to go by then, but this is a game that should be played. I wish that the people at sPitt had listened to Paterno in the early 1980's and formed the Eastern all sports league that Paterno proposed and most of the other Eastern schools were on board with. I wish we still played you guys every year, got to get that horrible record evened out....:suds:

Yeah, you can thank Pitt and Syracuse for that. Always liked playing WVU, knew a couple guys who played there as well in early 90's.

30 year gap way too long in this series. I'd rather drop those Pitt games coming up and play WVU