• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glad to have this forum

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya guys! first real Colllege Baseball site I have seen!
CBS, NGS all act/acted like its an inconveinence! Stuck it behind something, if you were lucky.
I hope ESPN put theirs out there, I always stayed close to home on the LSU board. but during regional time, you want to get some different, outside info on opponents.

THANK YOU SportsHoopla!

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since nobody wants to join me on a regular basis on the NGS Baseball forum, mind if I jump in on this one?

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the NGS?

NGS Forums. Some of the guys from the CBS boards went over there, but have few college baseball fans. I started a college baseball thread over there, but only about three folks would join in...andy being one of them.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NGS Forums. Some of the guys from the CBS boards went over there, but have few college baseball fans. I started a college baseball thread over there, but only about three folks would join in...andy being one of them.

Come on over to the Panthers forum, too -> we've got a few guys that post over there.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love college baseball, but don't post much about it during the offseason. Not many folks here do either. But I'm all for a little conversation about some college ball at anytime. It might inspire to go check out what Clemson has coming in and what we have returning.

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina has their Fall World Series going on right now. It is a 2 series set of three intra-scrimmage games each. Sounds like we have a couple of stud freshman pitchers this year. Hope that means we are re-loading!!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina has their Fall World Series going on right now. It is a 2 series set of three intra-scrimmage games each. Sounds like we have a couple of stud freshman pitchers this year. Hope that means we are re-loading!!

as long as they aren't Matt Price/Micheal Roth caliber. Geesh those two worked us.

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Oh wait ..... You meant the Tarheels. Oops.

Was going to point that out, but understand where you are coming from. Roth kicked our butt too. Fortunately, we were a little deeper on the bump during the Supers last season.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to point that out, but understand where you are coming from. Roth kicked our butt too. Fortunately, we were a little deeper on the bump during the Supers last season.

Yea, that did my heart good. Enjoyed the "radio silence" during the post season. Much like this football season. It's nice when they get beat.

:suds:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say we are looking pretty good going into next season but you never know. We have 8 of 9 position starters coming back and our 4 best starting pitchers. Could be another good season for the Tigers.

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say we are looking pretty good going into next season but you never know. We have 8 of 9 position starters coming back and our 4 best starting pitchers. Could be another good season for the Tigers.

With your coach, the Tigers are always relevant.