• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Glad Noah Spence decided not to come to PSU

pools

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Noah's football career is over in the big ten at the very least after testing positive for a 2nd time

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Noah's football career is over in the big ten at the very least after testing positive for a 2nd time

Hope he can get himself cleaned up. Don't wish addiction on anyone, kid has million dollar talent, hope he didn;t ruin his life over drugs

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasn't a fan of his rude tweet

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder how things would have turned out if we were eligible for bowl games when we recruited him. I think that was the deciding factor in him committing to tOSU. I talked a few times on FB with Noah Spences father and the bowl games seemed liked the deciding factor. My curiosity is what if we had the bowl game eligibility would he have committed to us then would he still have the same outcome of being in trouble or would he have had a different path at PSU. Guess we never know and it's a total shame that someone with all talent can miss up his future so quickly.

Another kid I had contact with that never panned out was Paul Jones. In fact I still have his dads phone number. Very nice man. Well enough name dropping for one night especially since neither produced for the Nittany Lions. Just a shame how talent doesn't always equal success because of the choices we make.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder how things would have turned out if we were eligible for bowl games when we recruited him. I think that was the deciding factor in him committing to tOSU. I talked a few times on FB with Noah Spences father and the bowl games seemed liked the deciding factor. My curiosity is what if we had the bowl game eligibility would he have committed to us then would he still have the same outcome of being in trouble or would he have had a different path at PSU. Guess we never know and it's a total shame that someone with all talent can miss up his future so quickly.

Another kid I had contact with that never panned out was Paul Jones. In fact I still have his dads phone number. Very nice man. Well enough name dropping for one night especially since neither produced for the Nittany Lions. Just a shame how talent doesn't always equal success because of the choices we make.

PJ was a good kid, I talked to his mom a lot and met his dad on sidelines, he is a nice guy. His dad also came to watch games at alumi association events.

There's a lot more than that to spence no matter what his Dad sells.....let's just say it had to do with a certain coach who was set to take over for Joe before the Sandusky shit hit the fan.