• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 RB's for 2018

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.DJ
2.Bell (I feel he might get hurt and miss time though)
3.Elliot
4.Howard
5.Barkley
6.Cook
7.Gurley
8.Mixon
9.Gordon
10.Freeman

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Henry and Dion Lewis will end up being the best one-two punch in the league at RB

I don't see it with Mariotta at QB. Not gonna be enough carries.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I learned, the top RB the last two years has been one slept on. DJ could be this year's Gurley(2017) and Bell(2016).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I learned, the top RB the last two years has been one slept on. DJ could be this year's Gurley(2017) and Bell(2016).
I don't think too many people are sleeping on DJ. I think throughout the whole list he is actually polling above Hunt who won the rushing title last year.

Gurley and Bell in general have earned the top 2 spots, imo. Moving forward maybe they slip just due to Bells high usage and Gurley maybe having some inconsistencies between the tackles.

I think the real sleeper is Saquon Barkley. Even a conservative estimate puts him in the same calibur as Zeke and Gurley coming out of college and most have him above that. The Giants would really have to screw up to not have Barkley top 5 next year. I put Barkley at #6 in my list for respect to what the other RBs have done but he really should be in the running for #1 right from the start........or else the Giants really screwed up when they drafted him.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think too many people are sleeping on DJ. I think throughout the whole list he is actually polling above Hunt who won the rushing title last year.

Gurley and Bell in general have earned the top 2 spots, imo. Moving forward maybe they slip just due to Bells high usage and Gurley maybe having some inconsistencies between the tackles.

I think the real sleeper is Saquon Barkley. Even a conservative estimate puts him in the same calibur as Zeke and Gurley coming out of college and most have him above that. The Giants would really have to screw up to not have Barkley top 5 next year. I put Barkley at #6 in my list for respect to what the other RBs have done but he really should be in the running for #1 right from the start........or else the Giants really screwed up when they drafted him.

I doubt Barkley is number one. This spot usually goes to a back who is bouncing back. A rookie was the top back in 2015 though. DJ is likely the one who will do more because he should run and catch and Arizona's receiving issues. He's also more likely to get more TDs as Barkley will have to compete with ODB for them.