• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is the wildcard for me, I really dont know what to expect......I wouldnt be shocked if he had an MVP season, or completely crashed and burned....He has the weapons and surroundings to be as successful as anyone

I really like Cousins. I personally think he is a poor man's Aaron Rodgers. I agree he can be a wildcard. He can be all-world one day and the next you are wondering what the hell happened to him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are treating Jimmy G like he's the 2nd coming of Tom Brady for some stupid reason. People are getting a little too carried away with it.
It's not like his team/offense is good either is the weird part.

A past his prime Garçon, a rookie, Marquise Goodwin, and a bad OL? Come on now...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A past his prime Garçon, a rookie, Marquise Goodwin, and a bad OL? Come on now...

With Garoppolo in the lineup, I believe the Niners led the NFL in yards per game and were 2nd in points scored. The stats/players looked below average with Hoyer and a rookie at QB, but drastically different with Jimmy G.......and he didn't play with Garcon.

With one of the very best playcallers/offensive minds as his HC, I think JG can be one of the next 'great' ones.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, thats my issue with the Niners Jimmy G hype. Nothing to do with Garappolo. I'm more concerned with their surrounding talent.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Garoppolo in the lineup, I believe the Niners led the NFL in yards per game and were 2nd in points scored. The stats/players looked below average with Hoyer and a rookie at QB, but drastically different with Jimmy G.......and he didn't play with Garcon.

With one of the very best playcallers/offensive minds as his HC, I think JG can be one of the next 'great' ones.

I know the headaches that come with it, but isnt Dez Bryant the perfect get for them?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the headaches that come with it, but isnt Dez Bryant the perfect get for them?

For a red zone, 50/50 guy? He'd be intriguing...I guess. Personally, I don't want him because for the most part, there really aren't any established offensive leaders that could put him in his place when he acts up. I think George Kittle may emerge somewhat in that role anyways.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again it's not the list, its your or lack thereof justification.
No, you’re reading a thread full of lists you deemed to be ridiculous and critiquing them. Why would you even be in this thread if you thought the content was ridiculous?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if true, it's not sustainable with that roster unless he is GOAT which is a joke at this time. Or the roster improves dramatically.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Roethlisberger
5. Wentz
6. Ryan
7. Wilson
8. Stafford
9. Rivers
10. Luck (If healthy, of course)

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if true, it's not sustainable with that roster unless he is GOAT which is a joke at this time. Or the roster improves dramatically.

Perhaps you answer the question yourself. Maybe Garappolo is simply that good in that he's one of the next elite guys who can carry substandard players. There has to be somebody after the likes of Rodgers, Brady and Brees who will take over the league. Or...maybe you don't have a full grasp on what the actual talent is. I would like to see at least one full year with JG alongside 2017 rookies Kittle and T. Taylor, along with a healthy Garcon. Throw in Goodwin, who almost got 1000 yards, and rookie D. Pettis. I also want to see what McKinnon can do out of the backfield in this offense.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you answer the question yourself. Maybe Garappolo is simply that good in that he's one of the next elite guys who can carry substandard players. There has to be somebody after the likes of Rodgers, Brady and Brees who will take over the league. Or...maybe you don't have a full grasp on what the actual talent is. I would like to see at least one full year with JG alongside 2017 rookies Kittle and T. Taylor, along with a healthy Garcon. Throw in Goodwin, who almost got 1000 yards, and rookie D. Pettis. I also want to see what McKinnon can do out of the backfield in this offense.
so a whole shit ton of unknowns

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Wilson
Luck
Wentz
Newton
Roethlisberger
Ryan
Stafford

One of these years Ben is going to fall all the way through the floor and completely fuck up this list (or Brady) but I am semi-comfortable with this.
where is fn mahomes

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 1 now means a lot? :L
Whatever you say, man. You keep moving the goal posts in this debate in an attempt to trip me up. Make a list or fuck off. I’m sick of replying to your troll posts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nothing wrong with being a homer