• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is too much of a question mark for me.

But Jimmy G somehow makes your list? I can accept Wentz not being on peoples top 10 list. Hell, he is a second year QB going into his third and coming off a torn ACL so it could be jumping the gun to consider him elite. However... I find it laughable that Jimmy G makes any top 10 list.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well an ACL year for a young guy like Wentz can be recovered from. I don’t see Aaron Rodgers getting hit any less this season, and his body is already starting to break down. Facepalm all you want, but it’s a speculative ranking that will turn out to be wrong. Why haven’t you made a list yet? Just want to critique everyone else’s and not go out on a limb? Everyone who makes a list in his thread will end up being wrong in the long run anyway, I don’t know why you’re being such a pussy about it.
I didn't make a list, because they are ridiculous, the reason I questioned yours is you discount a QB due to health then lead your list with a QB who is a health questionmark.

You'd have been better just saying your anti Pack issues will not allow you to list Rodgers.
If I were to make a list Rodgers would be at the top. Oh, and I'm not a Rodgers or Green Bay fan.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Jimmy G somehow makes your list? I can accept Wentz not being on peoples top 10 list. Hell, he is a second year QB going into his third and coming off a torn ACL so it could be jumping the gun to consider him elite. However... I find it laughable that Jimmy G makes any top 10 list.
People are treating Jimmy G like he's the 2nd coming of Tom Brady for some stupid reason. People are getting a little too carried away with it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are treating Jimmy G like he's the 2nd coming of Tom Brady for some stupid reason. People are getting a little too carried away with it.

I know right? A QB with a total of 272 career pass attempts has shown enough to make a top 10 list? Jimmy G should not even crack the top 20.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? A QB with a total of 272 career pass attempts has shown enough to make a top 10 list? Jimmy G should not even crack the top 20.
Considering what we HAVE seen from the rest of the field I'd feel ok about putting him in the top 20. But top 10? GTFO.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make a list, because they are ridiculous, the reason I questioned yours is you discount a QB due to health then lead your list with a QB who is a health questionmark.

You'd have been better just saying your anti Pack issues will not allow you to list Rodgers.
If I were to make a list Rodgers would be at the top. Oh, and I'm not a Rodgers or Green Bay fan.
I think you just can’t take the criticism. You spend your time critiquing lists that you deem ridiculous? What does that say about you?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what we HAVE seen from the rest of the field I'd feel ok about putting him in the top 20. But top 10? GTFO.

...and yet you put D. Watson in your top 10?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mom drank when she was pregnant didn’t she?
The great thing about going out on a limb like I did is that if I’m wrong about Rodgers or Trubisky, everyone forgets anyway. If I am right, this thread becomes bumping material in the future and all the haters can eat their crow. But more realistically, Rodgers will dominate and everyone will forget about this thread.

I know one thing for sure, at least one mainstay in everyone’s list will disappoint due to performance and/or injury. I’m pegging Rodgers as my disappointment this season.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of Crack, youre on it if you could name 20 QB's in this league you would take over Jimmy G

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dunno...... I can name 20 better....in no particular order

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Big Ben
Wilson
Wentz
Dak
Rivers
Cousins
Stafford
Goff
Carr
Newton
Flacco
Ryan
Smith
Eli
Foles - I mean hell....if we are going to use so small a sample to suggest Jimmy G is elite why not include the Superbowl MVP

Well I was not able to come up with 20 so I was mistaken there.... so Face I have to say you were right he could crack the top 20

With that.... So my criteria was this. If the talent level was the same for all QB's. Offensive line and skill positions I would say the list of QB's listed would perform better than Jimmy G.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Crack, youre on it if you could name 20 QB's in this league you would take over Jimmy G

Well I was in a middle of posting and I could not come up with 20 QB's better right now.

With that said I never said I WOULD TAKE 20 QB's over Jimmy G. Those are 2 different things. Given his potential and if I am looking to the future I would have to say the number is less than 10 QB's I would take over Jimmy G if I was building my team from scratch today. Hell....the list may be less than 5.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno...... I can name 20 better....in no particular order

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
Big Ben
Wilson
Wentz
Dak
Rivers
Cousins
Stafford
Goff
Carr
Newton
Flacco
Ryan
Smith
Eli
Foles - I mean hell....if we are going to use so small a sample to suggest Jimmy G is elite why not include the Superbowl MVP

Well I was not able to come up with 20 so I was mistaken there.... so Face I have to say you were right he could crack the top 20

With that.... So my criteria was this. If the talent level was the same for all QB's. Offensive line and skill positions I would say the list of QB's listed would perform better than Jimmy G.

LOL

No one is taking Eli, Dak, Carr or Flacco over JG this season

And most executives wouldnt take Rivers/Carr/Cousins/Smith over him

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was in a middle of posting and I could not come up with 20 QB's better right now.

With that said I never said I WOULD TAKE 20 QB's over Jimmy G. Those are 2 different things. Given his potential and if I am looking to the future I would have to say the number is less than 10 QB's I would take over Jimmy G if I was building my team from scratch today. Hell....the list may be less than 5.

Every great one starts somewhere, Im just of the personal opinion, and have been for a long time, that this is the next great one

His accuracy on the move reminds me so much of Rodgers, its a rare skill not many QB's ever have mastered.....He is nothing like Brady, his game is all Rodgers IMO

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every great one starts somewhere, Im just of the personal opinion, and have been for a long time, that this is the next great one

His accuracy on the move reminds me so much of Rodgers, its a rare skill not many QB's ever have mastered.....He is nothing like Brady, his game is all Rodgers IMO

Believe me I am totally sold him him and his potential. I think he could become an elite QB but to suggest he is great now after so small a sample size is ridiculous. The QB's I listed IMO TODAY would perform better given the playing field was level in all aspects. Experience counts for something in the NFL. That is why QB's like Eli, Smith and Cousins made my list but in a couple years it is fair to say that JimmyG will surpass them easily.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right here's mine :

Rodgers
Brees
Ryan
Brady
Rivers
Benny Boy
Stafford
Wentz
Luck
Mahomes........

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my top 10 list

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Roethlesberger
5. Ryan
6. Stafford
7. Wentz
8. Rivers
9. Wilson
10. Cousins

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me I am totally sold him him and his potential. I think he could become an elite QB but to suggest he is great now after so small a sample size is ridiculous. The QB's I listed IMO TODAY would perform better given the playing field was level in all aspects. Experience counts for something in the NFL. That is why QB's like Eli, Smith and Cousins made my list but in a couple years it is fair to say that JimmyG will surpass them easily.

Cousins is the wildcard for me, I really dont know what to expect......I wouldnt be shocked if he had an MVP season, or completely crashed and burned....He has the weapons and surroundings to be as successful as anyone