• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give me your best Hobspin article title using "Lazor."

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is right up 'ol Hobspins alley. Fate. Destiny. Kismet. You know he got a massive hard-on when this promotion was announced....

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a zero idea what was asked. Never heard of Hobspin or Lazor?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a zero idea what was asked. Never heard of Hobspin or Lazor?

You haven't lived until you've read Bengals.com writer Geoff Hobson's articles. We call him Hobspin.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't lived until you've read Bengals.com writer Geoff Hobson's articles. We call him Hobspin.

Ok, gotcha. Let me ask you something. Paul Brown was know as being very cheap. Is his son, the owner, the same and is that the problem with this franchise?

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Guess no one wants to play. Kramer, I was sure this post would get hammered.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sad I missed this.

It really didn't take ole' Buth very long, did it?

How long will it be until Hobs brings up the Bengals last visit to GB and the fact that we were being written off after a heartbreaking week 1 loss to Denver? He'll have us all believing we're staring at an upset win next Sunday.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what really blows...

any assemblance of offense and this team could be 2-0, it might be a false 2-0, but they'd be 2-0 none-the-less, and now they would be heading into GB with a very high chance of no Nelson or Cobb on offense. This defense has played well enough that it could have kept them in this game, and with a bounce here / there, could have been 3-0. I know it's a long-shot dream scenario, but just playing things out had Marvin done what needed to be done in the off-season and fire Zampese after last season.

You clearly already had a lot of issues going on if you fire the O-Cord after just 2 games into a season. Especially the Bengals. So, you know that there had to be a lot of rumblings prior to the season and off-season if this move was made this quickly.

As it is, they'll be 0-3.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what really blows...

any assemblance of offense and this team could be 2-0, it might be a false 2-0, but they'd be 2-0 none-the-less, and now they would be heading into GB with a very high chance of no Nelson or Cobb on offense. This defense has played well enough that it could have kept them in this game, and with a bounce here / there, could have been 3-0. I know it's a long-shot dream scenario, but just playing things out had Marvin done what needed to be done in the off-season and fire Zampese after last season.

You clearly already had a lot of issues going on if you fire the O-Cord after just 2 games into a season. Especially the Bengals. So, you know that there had to be a lot of rumblings prior to the season and off-season if this move was made this quickly.

As it is, they'll be 0-3.

Well, the truth is that an average team would at least be 1-1 right now. The situation the Texans were in was really tough. A bunch of injuries and a rookie qb in a short week at the beginning of the season. They were completely limited on what they could do on offense. And the lost both corners during the game. Losing that game tells you everything you need to know about the 2017 Bengals.

I'm not ready to make many comments about our defense. They've given up two explosive, back-breaking plays.... And not much else. But they've played two very limited offenses. What I will say is that Gino Atkins is still a monster and I have high hopes for some of the young guys. Dre has turned into a good corner, Vinny Rey is very underrated and the safeties are pretty good. Add Burfict to the mix and they're pretty darn good.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading up on this Bill Lazor dude's background...was fired as OC by the Dolphins after 1 season, after being canned as the playcaller by the legendary Virginia Cavaliers football program.

In other words he's a bum. Not sure what the Brown family sees in him, but he'll fit right in around here. He's been well schooled in the old run, run, pass, punt.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading up on this Bill Lazor dude's background...was fired as OC by the Dolphins after 1 season, after being canned as the playcaller by the legendary Virginia Cavaliers football program.

In other words he's a bum. Not sure what the Brown family sees in him, but he'll fit right in around here. He's been well schooled in the old run, run, pass, punt.

I have a friend that is a Skins fan that says he's well respected there..... Seems to be one of these guys that has a better reputation than results. I mean, how good of an advertisement is it when you are the qb coach of Dalton for 18 games and he now seems to be mechanically worse than he was as a rookie?