• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

get ready for last place

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The faster the Browns succeed, the faster Josh Gordon gets a reason to "celebrate" and earn his eventual lifetime ban from the NFL.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tired of hearing about the Browns. You know they’re going to fuck this up. The fact they are seriously considering taking a RB #1 overall, when they’ve been the most QB starved team in league history, says that shit hasn’t changed.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're all getting excited about Tyrod Taylor now? Really?

The Browns stink. They will continue to stink. If they draft well this year, they'll have a chance to be average in 2019 or 2020.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Brown surely wishes he had the Browns draft picks. he loves that shit. Hell, he would unload AJ Green and Andy Dalton if these teams would offer a decent trade.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Barkley and then Rosen or Darnold at #4. Don't see how that is fucking it up.

Plus, they now have Gordon, Landry and Coleman to compliment Barkley, along with a versatile Duke Johnson, a solid offensive line, a QB who is mobile and doesn't turn the ball over and is at least a proven commodity in this league. Plus, he is a one year stop gap while the rookie learns under Tyrod for a year. Tyrod comes off the books next year.

You make those two picks in the 1st and then spend the rest on your defense, and I am telling you they will be a decent football team. May even lose both games to them this year, not that that would be hard to do with our team.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 Barkley and then Rosen or Darnold at #4. Don't see how that is fucking it up.

Plus, they now have Gordon, Landry and Coleman to compliment Barkley, along with a versatile Duke Johnson, a solid offensive line, a QB who is mobile and doesn't turn the ball over and is at least a proven commodity in this league. Plus, he is a one year stop gap while the rookie learns under Tyrod for a year. Tyrod comes off the books next year.

You make those two picks in the 1st and then spend the rest on your defense, and I am telling you they will be a decent football team. May even lose both games to them this year, not that that would be hard to do with our team.

Just stop. They lost all 16 games last year for a reason. It's because they are way more than 2 or 3 draft picks away from competing. Yes, Taylor and Landry will help, but it is an awful team they are working with- Historically awful. Their ceiling is 5 wins and that is IF they have a good draft. We swept them with ease last year - I'd assume we'll probably sweep them again.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. They lost all 16 games last year for a reason. It's because they are way more than 2 or 3 draft picks away from competing. Yes, Taylor and Landry will help, but it is an awful team they are working with- Historically awful. Their ceiling is 5 wins and that is IF they have a good draft. We swept them with ease last year - I'd assume we'll probably sweep them again.

Okay. We will agree to disagree and we will revisit this at end of season. :)

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to see the running back. if they have a great OL, a great running back will really help by keeping the offense on the field longer and allowing the defense time to recoup. I really don't know if they've done enough to help their defense. in all seriousness, the hole was pretty deep for them. at least, they are serious about not going 0-16 again, :/

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Browns sign Carlos Hyde to a 3 year deal.

This means they have nabbed their QB for the season, Tyrod Taylor.
RB for the season in Carlos Hyde.
WR for the season in Jarvis Landry.
CB for the season in Damarious Randall.

That means, Darnold, Barkley, Sutton/Ridley and Fitzpatrick are now not a must. They can now pick best available player at #1 and 4 and not feel stressed to plug these guys in right away.

So if the Browns go QB at #1 now, which they can go any way now, then I can see Derwin James being drafted at #4. Perhaps the Browns trade down from #4 with the Bills if they nab their QB at #1 and Barkley leaves the board before #4. Trade down to #12 where they can still get a hell of an impact player while attaining another 1st round draft pick this year and probably a 2nd next year with the Bills.

The Browns would then have the #1 pick, #12 pick, #22 pick along with a 2nd rounder next year.

Sign QB Sam Darnold / Josh Rosen / Josh Allen at #1
Sign S Derwin James #12
Sign CB Jaire Alexander/Josh Jackson #22

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Browns sign Carlos Hyde to a 3 year deal.

This means they have nabbed their QB for the season, Tyrod Taylor.
RB for the season in Carlos Hyde.
WR for the season in Jarvis Landry.
CB for the season in Damarious Randall.

That means, Darnold, Barkley, Sutton/Ridley and Fitzpatrick are now not a must. They can now pick best available player at #1 and 4 and not feel stressed to plug these guys in right away.

So if the Browns go QB at #1 now, which they can go any way now, then I can see Derwin James being drafted at #4. Perhaps the Browns trade down from #4 with the Bills if they nab their QB at #1 and Barkley leaves the board before #4. Trade down to #12 where they can still get a hell of an impact player while attaining another 1st round draft pick this year and probably a 2nd next year with the Bills.

The Browns would then have the #1 pick, #12 pick, #22 pick along with a 2nd rounder next year.

Sign QB Sam Darnold / Josh Rosen / Josh Allen at #1
Sign S Derwin James #12
Sign CB Jaire Alexander/Josh Jackson #22

Now this is what I was arguing for them to do. Keep packaging picks if you're not taking the qb.