• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Get in front of the net

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Avalanche 38 shots 0 goals
vs Maple Leafs 38 shots 1 goal
vs Rangers 29 shots 1 goal
vs Blues 2- shots 1 goal
vs Flyers 31 shots 1 goal
vs Devils 28 shots 1 goal

Goalies see every shot all the way thru. This pretty stuff just doesn't cut it, and it's not even pretty anymore, it's become painful to watch. We need to get someone who has presence in front of the net more than anything. I don't know how much room we have to maneuver but there is an obvious need on this team which is lacking. Right now, the only guys who set up in front of the net are Sid & Glass. We need more presence in front of the net than 2 guys.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but Sid doesn't set up in front of the net...he plays behind it or to the side. He's as shitty as the rest of the team. The PP is fucking pathetic with their pass, pass, pass, pass, pass then shoot into a Dman.

Shake the team up by firing Abylsma, move Tang to a winger, give Vitale ice time and bench Jusi. Bring up young hungry Dmen and tell them NO one gets past the blue line without being hit

Move Malkintent to a fourth line with Adams and Glass. Tell him to wake the fuck up

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"tell them NO one gets past the blueline without being hit" this quote alone is the premise for any successful defense. If a team MANS the blueline the goalie cant be shot on.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but Sid doesn't set up in front of the net...he plays behind it or to the side. He's as shitty as the rest of the team. The PP is fucking pathetic with their pass, pass, pass, pass, pass then shoot into a Dman.

Shake the team up by firing Abylsma, move Tang to a winger, give Vitale ice time and bench Jusi. Bring up young hungry Dmen and tell them NO one gets past the blue line without being hit

Move Malkintent to a fourth line with Adams and Glass. Tell him to wake the fuck up

Yup, too much passing. Driving me NUTS!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"tell them NO one gets past the blueline without being hit" this quote alone is the premise for any successful defense. If a team MANS the blueline the goalie cant be shot on.

True, but I'm talking about our offense.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Blues 2- shots 1 goal

Goalies see every shot all the way thru. This pretty stuff just doesn't cut it, and it's not even pretty anymore, it's become painful to watch. We need to get someone who has presence in front of the net more than anything. I don't know how much room we have to maneuver but there is an obvious need on this team which is lacking. Right now, the only guys who set up in front of the net are Sid & Glass. We need more presence in front of the net than 2 guys.

We almost have that problem too. Frustrating because unlike the Penguins, 24 SOG for the Bolts is a lot. But you wonder if they ever heard of screens, being on the doorstep for rebounds, getting into the head of opposing net-minder, etc. Sucks! :lame:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vs Blues 2- shots 1 goal

you can have malone from us for a 4th round draft pick to do that if you want! thats about all he can do in tampa now.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We almost have that problem too. Frustrating because unlike the Penguins, 24 SOG for the Bolts is a lot. But you wonder if they ever heard of screens, being on the doorstep for rebounds, getting into the head of opposing net-minder, etc. Sucks! :lame:

Yeah, that's what happens when you have too many superstars and not enough role players.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can have malone from us for a 4th round draft pick to do that if you want! thats about all he can do in tampa now.

Actually wouldn't mind having Ryan Malone back, he's one of my all time favorite Penguins. Was really a bright spot during some very dark times.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually wouldn't mind having Ryan Malone back, he's one of my all time favorite Penguins. Was really a bright spot during some very dark times.
not that he is terrible but we could use his 4.5 cap hit for a defenseman instead

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team sucks...no heart, no ability to move out of the zone, horrible at passing, piss poor D, weak goaltending...and to think, 4 of these POS's are inked for long deals! Puke...

They couldn't score if there wasn't any goalie in the net...

I absolutely despise Malkintent and Letang...please, please, please make Letang the winger he plays like...stop with the Kobesiews, sills, dagostini's, etc...they suck. Same with Jokinen.

They are so lucky to play in the shittiest division in the league

Last edited by a moderator: