• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Georgia State week/game thread

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one should essentially be a bye week, get some younger guys PT, get the offense sharpened up again and get ready for Iowa. I will be watching this one in OC, Maryland...only home game I'll miss.

Think this one gets ugly quick 66-9 PSU

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
45-6

PSU didn't cover the -21.5 from last game and cost me $8,500vCash. This week: QTR 1-3 get our starters working well together and show some consistency. 4th QTR backups show what you are made out of.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot to a little. I have zero interest in us beating on a team like Georgia State. I appreciate that we're doing them a favor for letting us be visiting coaches at their camps to get access to recruits but I hate these types of cupcake games.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot to a little. I have zero interest in us beating on a team like Georgia State. I appreciate that we're doing them a favor for letting us be visiting coaches at their camps to get access to recruits but I hate these types of cupcake games.

1) To schedule this type of cupcake game I dislike. C'mon I thought PSU and the Big 10 announced they wouldn't be scheduling these.
2) Seriously this is the night game opponent we chose? Why not one where it might be a close game and need the 107,000 fans going wild and it impresses the recruits.
3) Speaking up recruits I seriously think if we chant Water Boy Water Boy to Parsons it will truly increase our chances with him. If anyone is going to the game please please search for him and scream that at him.
4) Let's improve on Saturday and stay healthy

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) To schedule this type of cupcake game I dislike. C'mon I thought PSU and the Big 10 announced they wouldn't be scheduling these.
2) Seriously this is the night game opponent we chose? Why not one where it might be a close game and need the 107,000 fans going wild and it impresses the recruits.
3) Speaking up recruits I seriously think if we chant Water Boy Water Boy to Parsons it will truly increase our chances with him. If anyone is going to the game please please search for him and scream that at him.
4) Let's improve on Saturday and stay healthy

1. Ga State is an FBS school, so we can scheduke them and they count towards bowl elibgibility
2. Big Ten network dictated the start time, not PSU. Michigan still ikely a night game as well...you can have more than 1.
3. We hold the cards with Micah now.
4. If you aren't getting better youa re getting worse, you never stay the same....a wise man once said

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ga State is an FBS school, so we can scheduke them and they count towards bowl elibgibility
2. Big Ten network dictated the start time, not PSU. Michigan still ikely a night game as well...you can have more than 1.
3. We hold the cards with Micah now.
4. If you aren't getting better youa re getting worse, you never stay the same....a wise man once said

You sure about #3 statement with Micah. How you figure? Micah is like a teenage girl. Loves the attention and changes her mind about everything. Hell he might commit to a school he never even visited. What's up with Enis and the other top recruits?

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about #3 statement with Micah. How you figure? Micah is like a teenage girl. Loves the attention and changes her mind about everything. Hell he might commit to a school he never even visited. What's up with Enis and the other top recruits?

No room for Enis. We are all in on DL and would make room for Fields

Micah wanted PSU or OSu and OSU has cut bait after the whole JT Barrett tweet fiasco...was straw that broke back for them. Their staff was already split. We had pulled back quite a bit as well, only a recruiting assistant was in regular contact. Micah came to PSU this week and from all reports was very humbled and knows he needs to sell himself to PSU again. If Franklin puts any sort of press on he could land him now. If he's not at PSU or OSU in the end its because both told him no, its as simple as that.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No room for Enis. We are all in on DL and would make room for Fields

Micah wanted PSU or OSu and OSU has cut bait after the whole JT Barrett tweet fiasco...was straw that broke back for them. Their staff was already split. We had pulled back quite a bit as well, only a recruiting assistant was in regular contact. Micah came to PSU this week and from all reports was very humbled and knows he needs to sell himself to PSU again. If Franklin puts any sort of press on he could land him now. If he's not at PSU or OSU in the end its because both told him no, its as simple as that.

What about Fields? Is he even in the picture? My god I hope he is.