• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia News & Talk links... (2/16/2011)

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia cleaned up on some recruits, think he will start right away?

You talking about Jarvis Jones?

He's actually a transfer from the USC after Pete Carroll left. He started at USC in his freshman season and redshirted last season after coming to UGA last summer. Technically he counts as a 2009 recruit.

Jarvis Jones will either start or be heavy in the rotation of ILBs this season.

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ya I didn't know much about jones, but I was just referring to yalls recruiting class in general

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, yeah the class was pretty good. UGA not only got some highly ranked recruits, but most importantly, I think they filled a lot of positional needs. Like HB, NT, DE, CB and WR.

Right now, most pundits are projecting Isaiah Crowell (HB), John Jenkins (NT- jc transfer), Malcolm Mitchell (WR/CB) and Ray Drew (DE) to be starters. With Jay Rome battling for a spot at TE.

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw something about Ealy actualLy leaving the team, thought it was funny a lot of UGA fans weren't too bothered bout it though. Ya y'all landed a lot of talent I'm glad the hogs filled a lot of defensive holes this recruiting season, and we beefed up our oline, we will see where that gets us next year.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw something about Ealy actualLy leaving the team, thought it was funny a lot of UGA fans weren't too bothered bout it though. Ya y'all landed a lot of talent I'm glad the hogs filled a lot of defensive holes this recruiting season, and we beefed up our oline, we will see where that gets us next year.

Right now he is suspended from team activities and there has been rumors that he may transfer. The UGA fans that aren't worried about it are foolish, because it would really hurt the depth at HB. On the other hand, if he can't act right, doesn't want to be at Georgia or is afraid of competition, then he needs to go and he won't be missed.

Ealey has shown glimpses of his talent and I hope he pulls it together & stays at Georgia.

Last edited by a moderator: