• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Geno Smith sprains Ankle

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno Smith Tackled himself Against the Lions. No one was within 3 yards of him and he went down. I think he faked it because he was having a bad pre-season game. LOL

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Players are speaking out that there wasn't any team leadership last year. Wonder who they are talking about. YES Geno Smith who thought he was GOD. He may have a bunch of records at WVU, But the bottom line he was one of the worse Quarterbacks that WVU has had as a team learder and only caring about himself. He will fail in THE NFL and YES He is A WUSSY

jimikimble

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Players are speaking out that there wasn't any team leadership last year. Wonder who they are talking about. YES Geno Smith who thought he was GOD. He may have a bunch of records at WVU, But the bottom line he was one of the worse Quarterbacks that WVU has had as a team learder and only caring about himself. He will fail in THE NFL and YES He is A WUSSY

I think I'll reserve judgement for now. I did notice that he didn't seem as interested in carrying the team on his back like Pat.