• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Genius's evaluation after first game

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't take much for me to evaluate QBs and I can say right now definitively Glennon is horrible. Not just because of the pick 6. He is just highly inaccurate. This guy will not last as the starter. Expect Sanchez and Glennon to switch back and forth and by the end of the year Trubisky will start. The right move would have been to retain Cutler for another year.

Trubisky looked amazing and I don't say that often. Aside from his accuracy (which everyone already knew about), what impressed me was his mobility and pocket awareness. He feels pressure and moves just in time. This is something that I bashed Grossman over for years. Also when Trubisky moves his mobility doesn't appear to hurt his accuracy at all. The Bears aren't going anywhere this year and I'm not a believer in sitting rookie QBs, i think having Trubisky play from game 1 would help his growth more than sitting and waiting. So I said it first, Trubisky for starter.

As much as I loved Trubisky, this kid Tarik Cohen is pretty good. Everyone knows I think Jordon Howard is not that good (and he isn't). Howard will lose a lot of snaps this year. Some poor sucker will pick Howard up high in fantasy football and will be disappointed. I'm not sure if Cohen is an every down back yet but he belongs in this league and right now I'd take Cohen over Howard--yes I said it again, take that!

This guy Nick Kwiatkoski was flying around everywhere. He looked very good as well.

Kyle Fuller is getting beaten a lot on inside moves. He didn't have a good game at all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not sure if a 5,5 120 pound RB is a every down back? Change your name to BSmoron and get back to me. You would take Cohen over Howard? wow just wow.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not sure if a 5,5 120 pound RB is a every down back? Change your name to BSmoron and get back to me. You would take Cohen over Howard? wow just wow.

This time a year from now you and every other idiot in here will say "we were never big fans of Howard". It happens every time. The genius see 2 years in advance while you live in the moment looking at stats. I see through the game because I'm a genius. Look at my picture on the left.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tarik Cohen weighted in at camp at 181 pounds

Chicago Bears: Tarik Cohen 

That's really not far off from the average every down NFL back. Which is right around 195-200 pounds.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwiatkowski probably won't play until we see an injury to Freeman or Trevathan. However, I do like him quite a bit. Trevathan is just a bit further along than him at this point. The guy was the starting MLB for one of the greatest defense's ever (2015 Denver) a couple years back and was pretty dominant. Hopefully he stays healthy this season.

Bullard and Hicks made some big plays on 3rd/4th and short. Both got to the QB as well. Need Goldman to finally stay healthy, and the D will begin to take shape.

The D played a truly great game. Only allowing 3 points until the scrubs in the 4th were just horrendous. Their great performance was only overshadowed by Trubisky, which is understandable.

Fuller could find himself out of a job soon, if he doesn't get his shit together. Him and Glennon were certainly two negatives, along with Whitehair's blown shotgun snap. However, outside of that... I can't find much to complain about.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarik Cohen weighted in at camp at 181 pounds

Chicago Bears: Tarik Cohen

That's really not far off from the average every down NFL back. Which is right around 195-200 pounds.

Typical Noonthirty, only off by 60 lbs lol. Noon, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shut up, stupid

Way to add something to this thread groupie. You are truly irrelevant. I don't understand how a poster like this doesn't get banned. He adds nothing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Noonthirty, only off by 60 lbs lol. Noon, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up when you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I miss the days of you berating TDhester, from the old ESPN boards. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOL 181 pnd. Sure and I got a bridge in the desert for sale. I remember when they had Grossman listed at 6'3. I like the guy but he is not a every down back and could not take the pounding of a work hoarse. Thunder (Howard) & lightning(Cohen) will make a deadly combo.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ah. Tdhester that was that idiot who thought converting Hester to WR would instantly make Hester one of the most feared WRs in the league. I kept telling him it wasn't that easy. I wouldn't show my face again after that either. He's probably already on this board under a different alias anyway. Someone actually told me his new alias in now beardown07. But I'll keep this hush hush :)

I also remember an idiot old guy name cro something.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOL 181 pnd. Sure and I got a bridge in the desert for sale. I remember when they had Grossman listed at 6'3. I like the guy but he is not a every down back and could not take the pounding of a work hoarse. Thunder (Howard) & lightning(Cohen) will make a deadly combo.

(rolls eyes) Throw facts at the idiot and they still don't believe. I guess that's easier than admitting you're an idiot.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oooh I bet that was something special...lemme guess, it went something like this..."You are an idiot, I am a genius, my predictions always come true, even if they don't and the vast majority of them should be re-labeled as hindsight and thus not really predictions at all. I am a valuable asset to this board, while you should be banned for pointing out that I'm a retarded gunt."

'Bout like that?

I would really pine for those days too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(rolls eyes) Throw facts at the idiot and they still don't believe. I guess that's easier than admitting you're an idiot.
Facts??? Only a idiot would call a dream a fact and even if true (180)that would make him one of the smallest in the league. But sure he'll make a nice work hoarse because we all know Howard is not any good. lolol. No chance Howard makes the team anyway so why argue.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh I bet that was something special...lemme guess, it went something like this..."You are an idiot, I am a genius, my predictions always come true, even if they don't and the vast majority of them should be re-labeled as hindsight and thus not really predictions at all. I am a valuable asset to this board, while you should be banned for pointing out that I'm a retarded gunt."

'Bout like that?

I would really pine for those days too.

It's impossible to explain that board. It was quite eventful, and I'll leave it at that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rex was always listed as six foot flat... I never once saw, or heard otherwise. To this day, you google his height and it says as much. All of the talk about Rex knocked his height, as he had a lot of balls batted at the LOS. Plus, these are combine/camp official measurements with Cohen.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex was always listed as six foot flat... I never once saw, or heard otherwise. To this day, you google his height and it says as much. All of the talk about Rex knocked his height, as he had a lot of balls batted at the LOS. Plus, these are combine/camp official measurements with Cohen.

His height wasn't the issue.

hqdefault.jpg

I was there at Soldier Field against Atlanta when he returned to action in the second half. His first throw to Muhammad was something we hadn't seen all season with Orton.

He was a more talented QB, just short, and had lil' baby Gap hands en sech

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His height wasn't the issue.

hqdefault.jpg

I was there at Soldier Field against Atlanta when he returned to action in the second half. His first throw to Muhammad was something we hadn't seen all season with Orton.

He was a more talented QB, just short, and had lil' baby Gap hands en sech

I actually think he would have had a very nice career, had his legs not been mangled in his first few years here.

People forget that he was VERY mobile coming out of Florida. 5'11 with great mobility AND a rocket arm = Drew Brees... 5'11 and a statue = Rex Grossman.

I was also at that ATL game. That was an exciting moment. As a side note, I thought I had frost-bite that night. So f'ing cold...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler for another year was the smart move. Draft Trubisky and have him sit behind Cutler for a year.