• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Kings @ Devils

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a 4pm game time, working from home so I can catch it.

Kempe is a game time decision (sounds like the flu), Clifford is slotted to be in the line up after missing 28 games, last playing on October 11 and getting injured in a collision with Calgary's Mark Stone. I have looked for the video and haven't found anything - may have been off screen - but missing 28 games sounds like a serious injury but I don't think it was a concussion. Sounds like ribs or back or chest or something like that.

If Kempe cannot go, Mitchell will be centering Gaborik and Lewis on the third line. That is a lot of speed in a B6 line, hopefully they can force some turnovers and be aggressive on the forecheck.

Clifford is already on the 23 man roster so no moves need to be made but he would need to be activated off IR.Brodzinski will be on the fourth line centered by Jokinen, I am assuming Andreoff will be scratched if Clifford plays.

NJ has slipped a little here the last few games and looking to get back on track. We will see a familiar face in Vatanen since he was traded to NJ for Henrique a few weeks ago.

Should be a good game, enjoy. I'm calling a Brodzinski goal tonight.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a 4pm game time, working from home so I can catch it.

Go back to work. Muzzin is being Muzzin. I have no idea why Stevens puts him.... Watch the tape dude.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I saw a lot of the game. The Kings looked overwhelmed straight from the start, NJ's speed was all over them. Nice run of 8 games but you knew it had to come to an end at some point.

I counted 3 goals that went five hole on Quick, two of them getting him to open up and sliding it in, then Boyle's goal which I think should have been stopped. Easily his worst game of the season but it didn't help the whole team looked off.

Still 2nd in the West (43 points, St. Louis 1st with 44), 3rd in the league (Tampa Bay 1st with 46 points) and even with the loss 8-1-1 in their last 10 which still the best streak of the NHL. I'll take it, now go out and beat up the Rangers Friday.

Muzzin was absolutely terrible all game.