• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GBOF

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a fantastic PPV with yet another shitty ending.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the ending was fine. There was no way they were letting Lesnar lose but they did it in a way where Joe still looks good. They basically had a 6 minute MMA match where Joe still got to put in some damage to Brock. Considering that and all the fantastic build Joe did up to the match, he still comes off a winner here. He elevated himself big time

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Ambulance Match and the after Segment was Amazing.

Puts some more of a turn on both guys, makes Stroman look kick ass

1082.gif

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought the ending was fine. There was no way they were letting Lesnar lose but they did it in a way where Joe still looks good. They basically had a 6 minute MMA match where Joe still got to put in some damage to Brock. Considering that and all the fantastic build Joe did up to the match, he still comes off a winner here. He elevated himself big time
You can't have Joe beat Lesnar up that bad before the match and then Joe lose to 1 F5. While the match itself was alright, that made Joe look bad. How many people have kicked out of 1 F5 before? Tons of them. Lesnar can fight back after being put through that table, but Joe can't kick out of one desperation f5? please.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I liked the PPV a lot. The tag team title match was probably my favorite of the night. Alexa had the strongest match of her career, in large part because of Sasha. Roman, Strowman, Lesnar and Joe all came out of their matches strong.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't have Joe beat Lesnar up that bad before the match and then Joe lose to 1 F5. While the match itself was alright, that made Joe look bad. How many people have kicked out of 1 F5 before? Tons of them. Lesnar can fight back after being put through that table, but Joe can't kick out of one desperation f5? please.

Which is why the WWE is using Lesnar this way. He might get better with more work, but its still counting on the other guy to sell the matches. Personally, I would think Joe is extremely difficult to get back in the F5 position due to his round ness and dripping in sweat. Another might have slipped out and ruined what they built up.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I liked the PPV, that sudden finish to the title match left me wanting more BUT WWE didn't set it up so that could happen IMO. In typical WWE fashion, Joe will now be pushed back down the card instead of elevated to the top for at least a while.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question....

How many had visions of the Shane car crash in 2003 when Roman took control of that Ambulance?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing posts about people thinking yesterday was the long awaited Roman Reigns heel turn.

He would have had to do that to Cena to turn heel wouldn't he?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing posts about people thinking yesterday was the long awaited Roman Reigns heel turn.

He would have had to do that to Cena to turn heel wouldn't he?

People just want him to turn heel so they'll find any reason to believe he's turning heel, what Reigns did was no different than any other face trying to settle the score with a heel they're feuding with.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question....

How many had visions of the Shane car crash in 2003 when Roman took control of that Ambulance?

I cant see anything with any ambulance other than Roman reigns laying in the opposite direction after they did the stroman flipping the ambulance deal. His head was towards the front of the ambulance when he was thrown from the stretcher, when they showed him after the ambulance flip his head was facing the other way. Maybe it was vice versa, but he was definitely put back there after the fact.