• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gatorade dump

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see Bob's face after the Gatorade dump? Genuine happiness. I think he forgot that this was supposed to be fun.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring not to the Gatorade so much as the genuine smiles. It looks like my have, for now, remembered that he used to have fun out there.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be stoked if you're an OU fan. When was the last time you had this much confidence in OU?

It's probably been at least 10 years for me.

I thought the 08 squad was pretty damn good, but I had little faith in Bradford. This Mayfield kid is the real deal.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno, but there are are more than a few of us that were wrong about Bob, Mike and Lincoln Riley and I have to admit, after the Texas game, it sure looked pretty dismal.

But damned if they didn't regroup, and I think Bob and Mike did some of the best coaching they've done in a few years. And Lincoln Riley proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he can coach with the big boys. I'd give him 1 more year at OU and after that, he'll be a HC, somewhere.

Hot damn, I never thought this team would lose only 1 game this year. Not even in my wildest dreams.

And the best part about it? Jexas fan has been brought back to reality after that upset win. That program is a train wreck and I sure don't see anything happening in the near future to change it, either.

Lord, it's great to be a SOONER!~

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got him a bit! I saw the same thing...just genuine happiness and proud of his coaches and team.

stoops1-1024x576.jpg

Don't know if you saw but the QB's tried to get Riley

Overall it is great to see Stoops finally bounce back.

Bob%20Stoops%20ball.jpg

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno, but there are are more than a few of us that were wrong about Bob, Mike and Lincoln Riley and I have to admit, after the Texas game, it sure looked pretty dismal.

But damned if they didn't regroup, and I think Bob and Mike did some of the best coaching they've done in a few years. And Lincoln Riley proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he can coach with the big boys. I'd give him 1 more year at OU and after that, he'll be a HC, somewhere.

Hot damn, I never thought this team would lose only 1 game this year. Not even in my wildest dreams.

And the best part about it? Jexas fan has been brought back to reality after that upset win. That program is a train wreck and I sure don't see anything happening in the near future to change it, either.

Lord, it's great to be a SOONER!~

Bob Stoops has proved a point in managing an operation: it all starts with the Top Guy being willing to do whatever it takes to be successful and not just hope doing things the same old way will work. He finally moved enough pieces around to get things headed in the right direction. The second biggest factor in OU's success is Baker Mayfield turning into an excellent QB. Trevor Knight would have lost at least 4 games this year; Mayfield, one game, and that was a fluke. The last major change was Mike Stoops getting out of the players' faces and doing only one thing when the games are being played: managing the D without all the drama on the sideline. It has all added up to a recipe for success. Kudos to Stoops and the rest of the coaches for turning things around. And kudos to the players for playing up to their potential after the Texas loss.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob has done it again. The whole team is playing like a fine tuned machine.

After the Clemson Game I thought the dude was toast. :nono: