• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Garrett's, Linehan's, Marinelli's Contracts

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have sucked for too long with some pretty good talent. Coaches have way to much blame for our losses. Rod gets a pass but only by a little. j and scott can hit the road.

Our scouts hit big two drafts ago, would like to see the last draft pan out. I think they will as I am a homer but if the don't, I am for pulling the plug on that department starting at the top with the GM.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have sucked for too long with some pretty good talent. Coaches have way to much blame for our losses. Rod gets a pass but only by a little. j and scott can hit the road.

Our scouts hit big two drafts ago, would like to see the last draft pan out. I think they will as I am a homer but if the don't, I am for pulling the plug on that department starting at the top with the GM.
Late in the season the rookie DBs started to look like they have what it takes. I thought that development would come a little sooner and is a reason I thought the team had a shot at 11 or 12 wins.
Next year will tell us if we are on the right track or not.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late in the season the rookie DBs started to look like they have what it takes. I thought that development would come a little sooner and is a reason I thought the team had a shot at 11 or 12 wins.
I agree. I actually think this defense has a chance to be very good next season because of how well the young players played at the end of the year. The secondary played tighter coverage in the last month than they have in some time. We are finally getting to the QB with the pass rush. I would love to see another tackling machine LB added in, and hope for Jaylon Smith to take a big step forward. With a good offseason, this team could win a Super Bowl next year, I totally believe that

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All those injuries kept them off the field early and I thought they played pretty good as a unit when they all got to play. obviously they need more seasoning but was happy

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well if you can make that happen you will be the Star in Dallas

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get one more BA LBer & a top DT (preferably in the draft) I can deal with the learning DBs & the all out motor every one hates (heath)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is 200 percent behind Linehan and wants him back. Maybe he gets another year.
From the outside looking in, I've thought Scottys done a nice job with Dak.

Always has been good limiting the things his QBs don't do as well. Imo.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the outside looking in, I've thought Scottys done a nice job with Dak.

Always has been good limiting the things his QBs don't do as well. Imo.

You are correct. He has done a great job with Dak. He is catching a lot of flack for Zeke not getting the ball vs Seattle on the two yard line, eventhough he did call a run/ pass option and let Dak make the decision.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. He has done a great job with Dak. He is catching a lot of flack for Zeke not getting the ball vs Seattle on the two yard line, eventhough he did call a run/ pass option and let Dak make the decision.
Not gonna lie, I'd be cool with him coming back to Detroit, as HC this time.

I don't want your D.C. back as HC though. lol

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon looked very fast in the last game. Very good sign. The problems on offense started with the OL. We need to draft a RT early and move Collins back to LG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you realize you do this or do it on purpose, but if you go back and review your responses to topics like this I think you may see how different they are than when we had a different QB and how they are read a certain way by others even if not your intention.

On the issue. Run/pass option is tricky wording. Is it 100% the QBs call at the line? Is one primary and one secondary? Regardless, you DO NOT call a run/pass option in this situation if you are OC of the Cowboys. You run the ball.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you realize you do this or do it on purpose, but if you go back and review your responses to topics like this I think you may see how different they are than when we had a different QB and how they are read a certain way by others even if not your intention.

On the issue. Run/pass option is tricky wording. Is it 100% the QBs call at the line? Is one primary and one secondary? Regardless, you DO NOT call a run/pass option in this situation if you are OC of the Cowboys. You run the ball.

Lol. Yes I agree but I also think in the same situation 95% of NFL Qbs hit a wide open Beasley in the middle of the end zone instead of trying to run it in themselves. If he throws it to Beasley- is anyone bitching about the play call?????

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yes I agree but I also think in the same situation 95% of NFL Qbs hit a wide open Beasley in the middle of the end zone instead of trying to run it in themselves. If he throws it to Beasley- is anyone bitching about the play call?????

So if this is calling out Dak to Pday and his gang - so be it. I couldn't care less. For some reason you can say Dak played bad or made some bad throws but it is perceived different when I say it because I was a big Romo supporter. In truth, you don't have to hear it from me, just open your eyes and watch. You have always been one for the eye test. I have probably criticized Dak less than anyone here until this week. I have heard it all year. I tried not believe it and think it was or WRs getting no separation. Then the tape goes on and you see people open. I'm not saying Dak is done. I'm saying something happened in Atl and he hasn't been right since.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if this is calling out Dak to Pday and his gang - so be it. I couldn't care less. For some reason you can say Dak played bad or made some bad throws but it is perceived different when I say it because I was a big Romo supporter. In truth, you don't have to hear it from me, just open your eyes and watch. You have always been one for the eye test. I have probably criticized Dak less than anyone here until this week. I have heard it all year. I tried not believe it and think it was or WRs getting no separation. Then the tape goes on and you see people open. I'm not saying Dak is done. I'm saying something happened in Atl and he hasn't been right since.
The problem is, you act like Romo was the same great QB his entire career that he was the last 3-4. You ride Dak for making a bad read(understand that Romo was still holding a clipboard at the end of his second year). Romo put up great numbers, made some great plays, but he also made some of the stupidest decisions and choke throws that you'll see in a lot of big moments. And he would still be a Hall of Famer if he'd won a Super Bowl. Revisionist history

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is, you act like Romo was the same great QB his entire career that he was the last 3-4. You ride Dak for making a bad read(understand that Romo was still holding a clipboard at the end of his second year). Romo put up great numbers, made some great plays, but he also made some of the stupidest decisions and choke throws that you'll see in a lot of big moments. And he would still be a Hall of Famer if he'd won a Super Bowl. Revisionist history

Again- I have rarely ever said anything bad about Dak. I'm not sure Romo even dressed out his second yr.