• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Garrett

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else get the vibe that Jerry would love a Qb competition, while Garrett can't wait for the day Romo is gone.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak....period

So you get that vibe too or not. I just think JJ doesn't want to let go. I don't think Garrett wants any part of a Qb competition.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Head coach wants a QB controversy for #1. Usually ends up in a death nail one way or another for a HC.
Garrett is one of JJ's ppl just as much as Romo is.
I see JJ letting Romo out to early for him, before I see JJ going after Garrett at all.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you get that vibe too or not. I just think JJ doesn't want to let go. I don't think Garrett wants any part of a Qb competition.
I can't imagine any Owner, GM, or HC in the entire NFL would do anything but give the keys to the organization to Dak and find Romo a new home at this stage of his career

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get either of those vibes.
1. Jerry loves Romo yes but his recent comments on Dak(comparing him to Peyton as far as preparation) make me think he has turned the corner and realizes the chances this young group has.
2. I think Garrett maybe will be glad to be out from under the "only with Romo" mentality. Now that he has proven he can win without Romo(not a knock on Romo) ,he is just ready to move on and forward.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get either of those vibes.
1. Jerry loves Romo yes but his recent comments on Dak(comparing him to Peyton as far as preparation) make me think he has turned the corner and realizes the chances this young group has.
2. I think Garrett maybe will be glad to be out from under the "only with Romo" mentality. Now that he has proven he can win without Romo(not a knock on Romo) ,he is just ready to move on and forward.

Garrett and Romo were extremely tight. Not many coaches and Qbs hang out, at least not in the public eye. They have been seen along with Witten numerous times at certain games and events. Garrett was asked last week about his relationship with Romo. He responded that he hadn't talked to him much since the final game. I found that pretty telling. I can't wait for some of these players to be signed by other teams. I'm sure they can help shed light. Particularly Terrance Williams and Escobar.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any head football coach wants a QB controversy...it tends to divide a team, and Garrett has worked his ass off to promote team throughout the locker room. QB completion is required when no QB has earned the job. That's simply not the case in Dallas.

end of story

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any head football coach wants a QB controversy...it tends to divide a team, and Garrett has worked his ass off to promote team throughout the locker room. QB completion is required when no QB has earned the job. That's simply not the case in Dallas.

end of story

I could go so many places with this. I will just pass

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think much of this is a smoke screen. Romo is old and injury prone and can no longer take any hits