• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Garbage Dumpster watch 2014

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's become a tradition each year that we can rely on four teams in the AFC being terrible: The Bills, Browns, Jags, and Raiders. Will any of these four turds approach respectability next year (or ever)? Early analysis:

Bills: LOL.

Jags: No reason to get excited just yet.

Raiders: LOL

Browns: I actually fear they could approach some level of competency in 2014 (Dansby should be awesome next year...probably not in 2017) with the legit FA moves they've made on defense. We can only hope they botch that draft and their offense is so bad they still suck.

Don't let us down, Cleveland!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's become a tradition each year that we can rely on four teams in the AFC being terrible: The Bills, Browns, Jags, and Raiders. Will any of these four turds approach respectability next year (or ever)? Early analysis:

Browns: I actually fear they could approach some level of competency in 2014 (Dansby should be awesome next year...probably not in 2017) with the legit FA moves they've made on defense. We can only hope they botch that draft and their offense is so bad they still suck.

I'm not sold on their defensive moves. I personally believe they let the better players go in Jackson and Ward, then overspent to replace them with solid but lesser players. Dansby is a close call with Jackson, but at 32 it's tough to tell how much longer he has before the inevitable decline. I would definitely rather have Ward over Whitner.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol! Cleveland????

Grow up Peter Pan...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for an update!

Jags: Drafting Bortle is a great move. They may have a franchise QB there.

Raiders: Uncharacteristically good choice using their first rounder on Kalil Mack.

Browns: Good offseason is now looking to be complemented with a good draft. And when it comes to the Dumpster watch, they did it at the expense of a turd rival...the Bills

Bills: LMAO xs 6 billion. When the Raiders brass is laughing at you, you might as well just fold the team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for an update!

Jags: Drafting Bortle is a great move. They may have a franchise QB there.

Raiders: Uncharacteristically good choice using their first rounder on Kalil Mack.

Browns: Good offseason is now looking to be complemented with a good draft. And when it comes to the Dumpster watch, they did it at the expense of a turd rival...the Bills

Bills: LMAO xs 6 billion. When the Raiders brass is laughing at you, you might as well just fold the team.

How's that Browns' offseason looking with Gordon probably suspended for the season? Cleveland is now dumpster-diving for WRs, since they didn't bother to draft one.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong....when the Raiders are laughing at you...you're no doubt on the right track. :nod:

Sammy is gonna light up the AFC.:suds:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until we get close to the season and everyone predicts the Bills go 9-7 or 10-6 and make it as a Wild Card (or even win the division). Then I will laugh, ask if they are sane, and say I'd be shocked if they win 6 games.

The Bills will win 6 games. Maybe 7. Maybe 5. I'll get called a "hater" for the 11th year in a row, and then at the end of the season when I'm right and point it out I will be told how "negative" I am and how next year is lookin' real good already. But I will be right.

Then the 2015 draft will come, they will surely bomb that, repeat cycle.

The NFL is the best league when it comes to parity and excitement but one thing you can always be sure of this century at least: The Bills will suck, the Browns will suck, and the Raiders will suck.