• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Games you're attending this season

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife and I just ordered tickets for the UVA game and booked a hotel for Friday and Saturday night. Planning on spending thanksgiving with her family in WV and leaving the boy with them for the next couple days. Figured it may be the last time we get to spend time alone for a while with the second kid coming in January. So why not see the Hokies play, pick up some beer I don't have access to at home, and enjoy Blacksburg for a couple days.

If there are some other SportsHoopla Hokies going, we may need to get a tailgate/bar crawl going.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ohio State, Miami, UNC, and Duke are set. GT and Wake are very likely. Maybe ECU, BC, or WMU, depending on friends. The bad schedule, heavy workload, and friends now with babies are the trifecta of dropping season tickets.

Unfortunately this will be the first UVA game I've missed since 2003 :L One family dinner got moved to Friday.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State, Miami, UNC, and Duke are set. GT and Wake are very likely. Maybe ECU, BC, or WMU, depending on friends. The bad schedule, heavy workload, and friends now with babies are the trifecta of dropping season tickets.

Unfortunately this will be the first UVA game I've missed since 2003 :L One family dinner got moved to Friday.

Yeah, babies are wonderful, but do put a damper on going out in the beginning. However, can't wait for the first time I take the kid(s) to an actual game outside of the spring game.

Sadly, this year's UVA game will be the first I've attended since the 2004 UVA game. Took my cousin who had been a UVA fan and he was converted to a Hokie by the end of Enter Sandman. He was amazed at the energy and knowledge of the fans compared to the UVA games he had been to when very few even paid attention to the game. Now he's a diehard Hokie and just had a son a few months back and is raising him right, haha.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, babies are wonderful, but do put a damper on going out in the beginning. However, can't wait for the first time I take the kid(s) to an actual game outside of the spring game.

Sadly, this year's UVA game will be the first I've attended since the 2004 UVA game. Took my cousin who had been a UVA fan and he was converted to a Hokie by the end of Enter Sandman. He was amazed at the energy and knowledge of the fans compared to the UVA games he had been to when very few even paid attention to the game. Now he's a diehard Hokie and just had a son a few months back and is raising him right, haha.

Good work there, cobra!