• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Day 10/7/17 Wscionsin Game

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that's how you throw a swing pass tanner

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not holding if they don't call it
horse shit i say horse shit! Part of me wanted to lose to force coaching changes, but most of me wanted to win because i am a nebraska fan at heart... but both kinda had some overlap so it was tough.... i could accept the loss if it wasnt for horrible play calling, missed tackles way too many, and poor officiating. If it was a solid clean game that we did everything in our ability to win and we lost i can accept that but this is just inexcusable

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in other good news scUM lost to lil bro

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley is a absolute Bozo in trusting Langsdorf to call the plays.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
horse shit i say horse shit! Part of me wanted to lose to force coaching changes, but most of me wanted to win because i am a nebraska fan at heart... but both kinda had some overlap so it was tough.... i could accept the loss if it wasnt for horrible play calling, missed tackles way too many, and poor officiating. If it was a solid clean game that we did everything in our ability to win and we lost i can accept that but this is just inexcusable

I understand where you are coming from I want with all my heart to see Nebraska win. But if the refs don't call holding what can we do, because they don't see it as holding. Our dline didn't do a good job at the edge and we got gapped a lot. Our linebackers got washed out a lot as well. What pisses me is we use to do this. But what really pisses me off is we have DL calling plays and Cav coaching our oline. They prove to me every game they just can't get out of the way of there own players and they put us behind the eight ball.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Riley doesnt fire Langsdorf tonight/tomrrow then riley needs to leave

If I was Riley I would pull the play calling duties from him and call the plays. Let him coach the QB's till end of the season. If Riley is still here next year then hen both DL and Cav need to go.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand where you are coming from I want with all my heart to see Nebraska win. But if the refs don't call holding what can we do, because they don't see it as holding. Our dline didn't do a good job at the edge and we got gapped a lot. Our linebackers got washed out a lot as well. What pisses me is we use to do this. But what really pisses me off is we have DL calling plays and Cav coaching our oline. They prove to me every game they just can't get out of the way of there own players and they put us behind the eight ball.
Exactly!!! fundamentals are just not there!! Never leave it to the judges/scorecard win outright with pure talent... but we didnt even play up to our talent that is a HUGE. YUGE. Problem!!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Mike sounds defeated. He knows the writing is on the wall.
He needs to address the play calling strategy they decide to go with.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike sounds defeated. He knows the writing is on the wall.
He needs to address the play calling strategy they decide to go with.
Makes no sense!! really really pissed me off. especially when bouncing outside was working more than trying to run straight up the middle.... then we would pass because running up the middle didnt work after an 11 yard run outside... fucking retards!!

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the players don't quit on the the staff - you couldn't blame them if they did. Like you guys, I love this team but I am so sick of nimrod coaching and I so miss our identity of which the Badgers showed us how we use to do it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the players don't quit on the the staff - you couldn't blame them if they did. Like you guys, I love this team but I am so sick of nimrod coaching and I so miss our identity of which the Badgers showed us how we use to do it.
that is just it, the badgers werent that great, but they fucking stuck to the run!!!!!!! it payed off in the long run.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is why it's so important we get his AD hire right. If we have to endure Riley for one more season to get the right AD hire. I will be fine with that. At least Riley has made changes on his staff. So if the AD search takes 2,3,4,5...months or more I alright just make the right hire.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why it's so important we get his AD hire right. If we have to endure Riley for one more season to get the right AD hire. I will be fine with that. At least Riley has made changes on his staff. So if the AD search takes 2,3,4,5...months or more I alright just make the right hire.
Unfortunately i would bet my left nut we get a wait and see AD followed by a wait and see coaching change...

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing, all them stupid asses that wore red tonight need to turn in their tickets - fvcking retards.