• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 7 Dubs vs FLop City 5/3/14 730p pst TIp off

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is, there's no tomorrow.

Will the Dubs fail like the Rockets? Or will they find a way to move on like Portland?

JO has already stated he will play, not sure that's the smartest thing to do, but you got to admire his heart.

IF the Dubs move past Flop City, will Bogut play in the next round?

Lots of questions, I hope the Ref's let the players decide the game tonight.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBS!

:suds:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the pressure is on the Clippers and none is on the Warriors. No one expects them to win without a Center. I like their chances against an uptight Clipper squad.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clips are the better team, playing at home. The Ws are big underdogs.

They've played amazingly at times in this series and have far exceeded my expectations. I'm hoping they can continue to bottle up Griffin for one more game, and maybe the Clips Crawford can have an off shooting game.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is, there's no tomorrow.

Will the Dubs fail like the Rockets? Or will they find a way to move on like Portland?

JO has already stated he will play, not sure that's the smartest thing to do, but you got to admire his heart.

IF the Dubs move past Flop City, will Bogut play in the next round?

Lots of questions, I hope the Ref's let the players decide the game tonight.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBS!

:suds:

No.

They found the fractured rib on the 15th, and that injury is a solid 6 weeks to heal. I've had the same injury - fractured rib, lower right side - and if he tries to exert himself before it's had time to fully heal it was only take longer to heal. I tried to go back to the gym and start running again after two-to-two & a half weeks. I was still having pain breathing & shooting pains when stretching up to jump or when trying to raise both arms above my head, but I thought I could handle the gym & 75-80% running exertion, and it was a mistake. Coming back too soon made a 6-8 week injury last approximately 10 weeks before I could breathe deeply, stretch, change direction, jump with confidence, etc, and I'm sure it was because I didn't let it be.

And even at 12 weeks when it stopped hurting and was healed, I would randomly have fleeting shooting pains if I stretched the wrong way.

Granted Bogut is a pro, whereas at the time of my injury I was playing intramural at a D-II school, but it's probably even more dangerous for Bogut because he's gonna be jabbed in the rib constantly if/when he comes back.

I wouldn't want him trying to come back before the 26th or 27th.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34-29. They've completely outplayed the Clippers, but turnovers are killing them again. Already 13 points for the Clippers on turnovers. Warriors could have a double digit lead right now, instead it's a tight game. Too bad. Curry also heads to the locker room?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs come out on fire, D. MOney Green is taking over the game, 5/5 from the field, 3 for 3 from 3pt land, playing great defense against Floppy / Jordan.

Dubs need to continue the effort, and finish strong. Leading at the half 64-56.

Team seems to be playing loose and with a purpose. Flop City and Doc haven't been able to make the adjustments needed yet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 8 point lead is better than an 8 point deficit, but this half seems like a bit of a lost opportunity. Warriors should up by 15 points shooting 58.5% from the field and 69% from the 3 point stripe. In game 7's that home court advantage really seems to become more magnified the closer the game gets to the finish line. Hard to imagine Warriors are going to shoot anywhere near this well in the 2nd half, so this is going to take an amazing defensive effort to hang onto this game. Clippers are going to swarm them this half, they better be ready, because a big punch is coming.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors stressin us all out right now. Warriors get breaks to take a step ahead/close the deficit with Iggy gettin fouled on the 3 and shoot free throws, or Curry with a break away dunk, but then the Dubs give the Clippers 2 opportunities.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a amazing game and series by both teams. Wow

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors played their hearts out and were true Warriors for the entire year. I am proud of them. They played hard ass basketball. Great stuff. A year to build on.

Go Warriors !!

:suds::clap:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud of the team, proud of D. Green, he played his tail off this game, and stepped up for his team.

Dubs fought to the final minute, that's all I could have asked for. They were outmanned all series, but fought FLop City for every inch.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 Turnovers
55% opponent shooting.

Same...old...Warriors.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough series but the better team won. But for a few turnovers or rebounds the Warriors win this game. Same old story though, they have the lead with under two minutes and then fall apart because there is no plan; just a bunch of guys trying to go one and one

But bottom line is the Clippers were too big and too athletic for the Waarriors, we did find another guy who can play though in Draymond Green.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green's play in this series was amazing. Glad to see that the team has another young guy moving forward to build around. The guy is a winner.

Should be interesting to see if the management feels the same about Barnes. Imagine this team with a proving wing off the bench.