• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 6:WVU @ Baylor

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say I'm drinking Blue n Gold Kool-Aid now! I love being wrong! I was off base on my last prediction! Up against another Top 25 opponent in Baylor. Remember when they used to suck? That's what the BCS era did, lift BCS bottom feeders to a higher status, leaving behind ECU, Marshall, Air Force, Colorado St., and BYU while rising up schools like Baylor, TCU, Louisville, Vanderbilt, and even Duke now. There was once a day the 1st list had better programs, but conference affiliation has changed the high middle tier of college football.

The key to this game is the 1st and 3rd quarters. Baylor is averaging 69.67 PPG, against very suspect opposition. They are not prepared for a tight game and I think we are learning to win them. That W&M opening disappointing "barely win" may now be a blessing in disguise as we now have won two tight contest. I say the defense plays well enough, the offense plays it well. My concern is our punt return team. If we avoid a calamity there, we win.

WVU 30, BAYLOR 26

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not pick WVU. WVU 35 Baylor 28 Tricket has to be able to stay in the game. D needs to stay strong. O-line has to have best game of year.