• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 6 @ NO

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now its time, to take a knee. What a shitty game, with more to come, BTW, when do the Tigers play again?:gaah:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I was gonna quit watching, Rodgers goes ahead and gets injured - thus forcing me to watch the rest of the season in the vain hope of us winning the division with a 7-9 record.

FUCK

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I was gonna quit watching, Rodgers goes ahead and gets injured - thus forcing me to watch the rest of the season in the vain hope of us winning the division with a 7-9 record.

FUCK
Minnesota should win the division by several games.

They're easily the best team.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when I was gonna quit watching, Rodgers goes ahead and gets injured -
Aaron was moving his arm pretty good getting on the cart... The NFL script had the Vikings winning today, so Aaron took the fall rather than pissing off their fan base.

The Lions are too predictable, it's hard to tell when the NFL will give the Lions the nod to win the division. At the moment the Lions are playing like SCHEDULE FILLERS. The last time Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler went out with injuries the Lions could've wrote their own ticket but pissed it in the wind allowing Rodgers and the Packers to reclaim the Division.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron was moving his arm pretty good getting on the cart... The NFL script had the Vikings winning today, so Aaron took the fall rather than pissing off their fan base.

The Lions are too predictable, it's hard to tell when the NFL will give the Lions the nod to win the division. At the moment the Lions are playing like SCHEDULE FILLERS. The last time Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler went out with injuries the Lions could've wrote their own ticket but pissed it in the wind allowing Rodgers and the Packers to reclaim the Division.

tumblr_n3iyrpLzRj1toamj8o1_400.gif

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota should win the division by several games.

They're easily the best team.
It's looks that way... the Lions Organization shows no love for their fan base. Packers and Seahawks can fill spots with players off the streets to go all the way. Lions fill spots to sell tickets.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's looks that way... the Lions Organization shows no love for their fan base. Packers and Seahawks can fill spots with players off the streets to go all the way. Lions fill spots to sell tickets.
I wish we still had Reif.

He'd be our best LT, RT and Gaurd.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that never made any sense to me.
The fan base gave the Lions a losing season to start with, so it doesn't make sense to me why everyone wants to point fingers now. For years I've been saying it in other words... be careful what you ask(whine) for. Think about whatever the fan base has been whining about since Matt Millen and you'll find the Lions Organization has delivered. WCF and Millen were still friends even after Matt was oust by the fan base and media. It's sad, but the joke on the fan base if it's true. Call me crazy on the NFL/Lions Organization conspiracy theory... LOL I'm pretty sure I can see it plain as day.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fan base gave the Lions a losing season to start with, so it doesn't make sense to me why everyone wants to point fingers now. For years I've been saying it in other words... be careful what you ask(whine) for. Think about whatever the fan base has been whining about since Matt Millen and you'll find the Lions Organization has delivered. WCF and Millen were still friends even after Matt was oust by the fan base and media. It's sad, but the joke on the fan base if it's true. Call me crazy on the NFL/Lions Organization conspiracy theory... LOL I'm pretty sure I can see it plain as day.
If they'd listen to THIS fan (me) though...

Lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please... we've both done are share of whining.
We're Lions fans, what are we supposed to be? Happy about sucking? Lol

I stand by my main gripes. But ill admit, for a fuckface, Golden Tate ain't bad.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're Lions fans, what are we supposed to be? Happy about sucking? Lol
At times it's hard to tell either way of being happy for losing or unhappy about winning.

I stand by my main gripes.
I was apart of the Matt Millen movement, but that was before I knew about teams with blackouts getting into the Superbowl three years later. The fan base didn't stop bitching and whining after Millen got oust. The NFL dropped the blacking out of games.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At times it's hard to tell either way of being happy for losing or unhappy about winning.

I was apart of the Matt Millen movement, but that was before I knew about teams with blackouts getting into the Superbowl three years later. The fan base didn't stop bitching and whining after Millen got oust. The NFL dropped the blacking out of games.
Teams with blackouts making the Super Bowl?

I've never lived close enough to an NFL city for blackouts to matter. But I do miss pre-digital
Broadcasts when an antenna could get me Lions, Bears and Colts games every week.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams with blackouts making the Super Bowl?
I told you guys years ago. Lions and Browns were the only two teams that didn't get hooked up. Although the Browns moved to Baltimore which would've been 4 years later after their blackouts.