• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 6 Michigan Week.....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Donovan Smith is your best O-lineman, your O-line is in need of help.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Donovan Smith is your best O-lineman, your O-line is in need of help.

The young guys like Mahon and Nelson just need experience and reps. I think those 2 will be good. Not a fan of Mangiro and we need another guard. Diff coming back would be huge down the stretch. Fortunately we have recruited some BIGTIME OL and are in it for a few more.....would love to land another pure tackle.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen posted. Hack is getting pummled, he also has had a sore shoulder most of year. Its on the OL, not the QB. He also can't catch the ball for these guys either. They like to make some key drops.

BTW, Hack is not eligible for the draft this year, thank god.

yes i get it - the OL is bad and the receivers drop passes and there is no running game

but bad OL or not, sore shoulder or not, Hackenberg makes too many ill advised throws. Some of those throws are throws that he simply without a doubt should not be trying

I've seen Hack make those throws when he is pressured and also when he is not pressured. He has a lot of talent and it seems he is relying on that talent to overcome the sanity of the throws.

Those throws whether they end in INT or not irritate the hell out of me. :gaah:
He has to progress as a QB and know that he can't make those throws - to me he hasn't shown that progression yet.

Nothing personal to Hackenberg or anyone on the board - just frustrating to see that time after time

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes i get it - the OL is bad and the receivers drop passes and there is no running game

but bad OL or not, sore shoulder or not, Hackenberg makes too many ill advised throws. Some of those throws are throws that he simply without a doubt should not be trying

I've seen Hack make those throws when he is pressured and also when he is not pressured. He has a lot of talent and it seems he is relying on that talent to overcome the sanity of the throws.

Those throws whether they end in INT or not irritate the hell out of me. :gaah:
He has to progress as a QB and know that he can't make those throws - to me he hasn't shown that progression yet.

Nothing personal to Hackenberg or anyone on the board - just frustrating to see that time after time

Here's the deal, without Hack, we are a 2-3 win team this year, with him, we could still very easily win 7 games, and who knows, if this line continues to get a little better each week, have a decent NOvember and gain momentum into bowl practices and offseason where we will add some legit depth finally. This was always gonna be the year we felt these sanctions the most once the ships were given back, so enjoy the developmental season and look forward to how good we are gonna be with the talent JFF is bringing in.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was sure brutal watching last night. This OL is going to turn Hack into David Carr 2.0. I would have liked to see a much better effort out of the offense coming out of the bye week. But I guess we just don't have the bullets. The OL is a mess that's just what it's going to be it seems at this point. The WR's are young and learning. The RB's are pedestrian at best. The QB is young and still growing with next to no help around him. At least we got to see a little more of Saeed last night. Would like to see that connection grow the rest of the season between he and Hack.

Still can't believe Funchess got that one TD. Go up and get the ball!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was sure brutal watching last night. This OL is going to turn Hack into David Carr 2.0. I would have liked to see a much better effort out of the offense coming out of the bye week. But I guess we just don't have the bullets. The OL is a mess that's just what it's going to be it seems at this point. The WR's are young and learning. The RB's are pedestrian at best. The QB is young and still growing with next to no help around him. At least we got to see a little more of Saeed last night. Would like to see that connection grow the rest of the season between he and Hack.

Still can't believe Funchess got that one TD. Go up and get the ball!

Only hope for improvement on OL is getting Diff back for the stretch run and getting some sort of blocking on interior.