• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 6 Michigan Week.....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been 2572 days since Michigan has beaten PSU in football, lets tack another 300+ on to that this week.

Michigan is without starting RB Derrick GReen, Gardner still starter at QB. Gotta like PSU in this one with Michigan reeling

PSU - 24
scUM - 13

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is one of the better teams for rushing defense in the nation, we will continue to struggle, putting more pressure on Hack to get things done leading to a struggling passing game with him on his back most of the game. Our defense does much the same to Michigan. I'm not sure we'll even see an offensive touchdown in this game frankly and am tempted to put out an infamous 6-4 alert but will pass on that...

Michigan 9
Penn State 6

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is one of the better teams for rushing defense in the nation, we will continue to struggle, putting more pressure on Hack to get things done leading to a struggling passing game with him on his back most of the game. Our defense does much the same to Michigan. I'm not sure we'll even see an offensive touchdown in this game frankly and am tempted to put out an infamous 6-4 alert but will pass on that...

Michigan 9
Penn State 6

I don't think it'll be that bad but the offenses will be rough enough on both sides that I predict turnovers and special teams are going to be the key. The entire program needs some momentum going into another buy so this is a pretty damn important game.

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it'll be that bad but the offenses will be rough enough on both sides that I predict turnovers and special teams are going to be the key. The entire program needs some momentum going into another buy so this is a pretty damn important game.

Buy = Bye
Apparently I can't edit

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Hackenburg can play a solid, consistent game, retro. Brilliant toss to Hamilton in the end zone for a TD! 13-7 PSU.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With any luck Hackenberg will declare for the draft after this season

I'm getting real tired of his predominantly bad play - yes he will give you a drive here and there but in my opinion for the most part he has been stinking up the joint

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hack needs more seasoning.

Oh I agree but let him do that seasoning on an NFL practice squad

Maybe I'm being too harsh - I know the OL is not helping him out but those INTs when he shouldn't be making the throws grate on me

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope we don't have many recruits coming for the Ohio State game... I am seeing another blowout in our future and a quickly emptied stadium in two weeks...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good game offensively especially in the second hal for the Lions. They couldn't muster an answer for 8 points for an entire half. Pretty anemic.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking crime that call was on teh onside kick. Its amazing how we coinsistently get fucked by Witvoet and his crew in the big outhouse and they keep assigning him to our games. God I hate this fucking conference

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hack needs more seasoning.

He needs an OL to block for him. He's doing stupid shit because he's rushed on every play or hit. Joe Montana would look bad with the pressure he faces

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With any luck Hackenberg will declare for the draft after this season

I'm getting real tired of his predominantly bad play - yes he will give you a drive here and there but in my opinion for the most part he has been stinking up the joint

That may be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen posted. Hack is getting pummled, he also has had a sore shoulder most of year. Its on the OL, not the QB. He also can't catch the ball for these guys either. They like to make some key drops.

BTW, Hack is not eligible for the draft this year, thank god.