• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 3 vs Falcons

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bums are still around. They're just vastly outnumbered these days. Idk what the party was last night but there's always something happening. Bike rentals are a thing down there now.. kayak rentals on the river, too. It's almost like a real city.
It felt like one.

Took Michigan down to MexicanTown. People erywhere. Even in Corktown past Nemos. I've never seen anyone there after dark that isn't smoking rock.

And it's not stupid Hipsters, its regular people. Without mustache wax.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think the NFL gives a flying f--k about the Detroit Lions? Why would they care one way or another if they win or lose? I think Lion fans have developed a persecution complex to make up for the fact that the Lions are just a World Class sh!tty sports franchise.

Fuck off. this is a Lions board. Trolling is not allowed on team boards.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning that wrinkled old hag Martha took a shot at the NFL fans. I hope she's happy being butt fucked by the very league she defends.

Why not, it has made her millions upon millions.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate's knee was down, but he would have scored had the defender not been holding Tate's left arm and right shoulder well before the ball got there.

If the league wants to "get it right" then everything should be on the table. No doubt Tate falls reaching into the end zone if not for being held.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didnt we blitz up the middle like the Pats did in the 2nd half of the SB. It completely stifled ATL offense. I am surprised no teams have tried it this year.