• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 2 @ NYG

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is ok, even with Davis out. OBJ launching Davis' head towards the ball carrier. I hope OBJ is fined for his block in the back.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is ok, even with Davis out. OBJ launching Davis' head towards the ball carrier. I hope OBJ is fined for his block in the back.
I just missed that, what happened?

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, its nothing new but all the pussyfooting Caldwell does every time we get a lead really burns me up :mad2:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the win. Shitty team or not. road wins on primetime are not easy in the NFL. This was a sound win. Only 10 points given up.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, its nothing new but all the pussyfooting Caldwell does every time we get a lead really burns me up :mad2:

You mean we SHOULDN'T sign him up long-term like the dumbass announcers were saying?! :wtf:

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ put Jarrad Davis into concussion protocol. This should be the story.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions did well enough but this was a Giants team that should have been blown out. Caldwell keeps these shit games too close. Its fine when you are playing against teams that are explosive, but not with teams who barely score. This was a 1 score game in the 4th qtr had it not been for special teams we could have been looking at OT with just 1 slip up.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions did well enough but this was a Giants team that should have been blown out. Caldwell keeps these shit games too close. Its fine when you are playing against teams that are explosive, but not with teams who barely score. This was a 1 score game in the 4th qtr had it not been for special teams we could have been looking at OT with just 1 slip up.

Eternal pessimist. lol

I can't remember the last time we got a win on the road, in a prime time game. Giants had no significant injuries, Beckham played, whether he was 100% or not. He still played and caught passes.

When is the last time the Lions led from start to finish? Let alone on the road.

That team should never be blown out because their defense is still elite. Overall, the team won in every category. Defense, special teams and offense. I am very happy with this W.

The real test is this next weekend to see if we are super bowl contenders or not.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eternal pessimist. lol

I can't remember the last time we got a win on the road, in a prime time game. Giants had no significant injuries, Beckham played, whether he was 100% or not. He still played and caught passes.

When is the last time the Lions led from start to finish? Let alone on the road.

That team should never be blown out because their defense is still elite. Overall, the team won in every category. Defense, special teams and offense. I am very happy with this W.

The real test is this next weekend to see if we are super bowl contenders or not.

Exactly. How many NFL games are won by the visiting dog by more than 2 TDs ? When is the last time the Lions won 2 in a row where both games were decided with more than 5 minutes left ?

I don't know the answer to either of those questions, but I'm going to enjoy this at least until the Falcons come here and show us what a real elite NFL team looks like.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eternal pessimist. lol

Jenkins was a significant injury, but the rest of it I agree with. I doubt Jenkins allows that back shoulder TD to Jones like Apple did.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eternal pessimist. lol

Not a pessimist, we just beat a team that is not that good. Janoris Jenkins and BJ Goodson were out. OBJ was not much more than 50%.

I thought Arizona looked much better than the Giants

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a pessimist, we just beat a team that is not that good. Janoris Jenkins and BJ Goodson were out. OBJ was not much more than 50%.

So does Eli....

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great to see Ansah was wreaking havoc, even if the giant's tackle is more practice squad material than NFL caliber. Get some sacks, get some spark on the D, special teams scores on a punt return, manage the lead throughout the game, win on the road, these were all great aspects that teams build on. This isn't pre-season, these count.

Feels good to be cheering on the team that's in first place.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great to see Ansah was wreaking havoc, even if the giant's tackle is more practice squad material than NFL caliber. Get some sacks, get some spark on the D, special teams scores on a punt return, manage the lead throughout the game, win on the road, these were all great aspects that teams build on. This isn't pre-season, these count.

Feels good to be cheering on the team that's in first place.

All good stuff. I love our ST. Agnew is now taking all the punts and hopefully he will be returning kicks son too. I am a little concerned with the 4th quarter pass rush though. Even though we had quite a few sacks, we did not get any pressure in the 4th quarter when the Giants were in hurry up. Despite a generous rotation, the D-line looked tired late.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking rumor is Caldwell extended 3 more years...

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll find out this week how competitive they really are.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins was a significant injury, but the rest of it I agree with. I doubt Jenkins allows that back shoulder TD to Jones like Apple did.

Who's to say he would of been covering Jones on that play?