• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #19 Eagles vs Patriots Super Bowl LII 2/4/2018

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But this one was flagrant and really shouldn't have been ignored. If this had been done in the middle of the game there would have been four flags on the ground.
If you watch the play you can see he was hit after the initial contact too. As he proceeds towars the scrum (before the ball lands) he's again redirected away from the play. The contact wasn't as severe as the first, but nothing more than incidental contact is supposed to be allowed.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the play you can see he was hit after the initial contact too. As he proceeds towars the scrum (before the ball lands) he's again redirected away from the play. The contact wasn't as severe as the first, but nothing more than incidental contact is supposed to be allowed.

Not sure why you quoted my video? Mine was the collision of Chung that knocked him out and should have kept him out the rest of the game instead of just a few plays.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you quoted my video? Mine was the collision of Chung that knocked him out and should have kept him out the rest of the game instead of just a few plays.
I'm not sure how that was included. I was replying to BK.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early Edition and Boston Sports Tonight just can't move on from the Super Bowl loss. Some NFL teams can't either. The Malcolm Butler benching continues to rear its ugly head and all it takes is for someone to answer na question out oif the blue.

Devon McCourty was asked about how difficult it is to deal with a coach who sat a critical player an hour before the biggest game of the year. McCourty, being a very honest and straight forward guy said, "The entire team knew that Malcolm was benched a week before the game, it was not a surprise."

The EE crew then started to talk about Belichick's arrogance and how he screwed the team.

My wife said, "That guy is an ass". "If one of our kids did something wrong, we punished them." She makes a valid point. NFL players are not kids. They're adults. They have responsibilities, niot only to themselves but their entire team. Butler was being punished for something serious enough that Belichick has to do something that sent a message to the entire team.

While everyone outside of the Patriots team may think it was stupid, not one single Patriot player, including Malcolm Butler has said that it was not warranted. Team mate have come to his defense as a man, but not for what he did.

Kids get punished by not being able to play the XBox or PS4 and if it's really serious, get their cell phones taken away. Butler had his phone taken away.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last offseason when the Pats picked up Gilmore and everybody was saying the Pats would have one of the best if not the best secondary's in the NFL? Man, the SB was a crappy time to prove everybody wrong.